cap on help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 25, 2011.

1. jon french

jon french Member

This is getting FAR more feedback in ZS than the other three apps

Why?

Because ZS is by far and away the hardest app to level in.

You have just made it next to impossible to level more than once or twice a day if you are lucky.

Once faction wars start dont expect to be levelling much at all!

Must be mighty dark in there kano, with your head up your arse.

2. so if you nonstop for 24hrs straight keep finding challenge help to help with

does that mean your always going to get 1 exp

3. Red

Red Member

Now people will use bots and alts even more awesome *__________________*

4. while were limiting everything

why not limit it to only joining a max of 25 bosses in a 24hr period

why not limit death count to 25 a day

why not limit bounties to 25 a day

why not limit attacks to 25 a day

why not a max of 25 advens/jobs/outbreaks a day

limiting only irritates the majority especially when this was around as long as it was

5. Diva

Diva Member

I first pointed this out 18 October 2010:

Hello KANO:

I discovered a "cheat" in the Hunter Challenge & you should check it out for yourself.

1. Go to home page.

2. Click on "Shooter Help" to differentiate the game feed.

3. Click all the requests for help.

I can go back 4 days and find up to 4 or 5 of these at a time.

I check this feed 2 or 3 times a day & it works like a charm...

Not sure what the bug is but I thought you guys should be the first to know.

Cheers,
    Level 2629
    ----------------------------------------------

KANO's response dated 21 October 2010

Hello,

All of the support issues that come to us are taken seriously.

There is no glitch in the hunter challenge system. The "help" links do not expire so if i start a hunter challenge and post for help. You respond and in 12 hours I have completed that challenge. I start another one and you click on the old link that I posted. It is connected to the new challenge now so you are actually helping out with my new challenge. If you click on the link more then once during a single challenge, you will receive nothing.

As for posting your challenge link to a certain few players, that is up to you. There is nothing wrong with what you are doing.
    --
    Regards,
    Viking Clan Support

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fast response? Really?

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

LOL! Very nice remembering that.What's the deal Kano?

7. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

wow, if that is true then this game will go downhill very fast, bc joining bosses are what EVERYBODY that has any knowledge about the game does...LoL (sorry i just saw that this was a ZS post but i would guess that MW is the same way)

8. the boss limit was there since day 1

dont worry it applies to all 4

9. alka

alka Banned

I guess you are right.
    I did 9 levels in PC on less than a full stam, and 3 levels in VC on bosses because the FL was empty. On second level here with 2 recharges ( I really do need to get a life..lol ).

10. well now i wont be helping in these

not worth it anymore

sorry to those that actually NEED the help

but its no longer worth it

11. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

well lets see you started this so called update yesterday i played yesterday used all my stam all my energy and boosts... now we have today so far i have used all my stam again fought the 6 people that were on my fightlist then waisted my stam on bosses... used up all my energy on missions. i did my death deal and then go to click challenges and even though its a diffrent day gamer points reset everything i still get only one xp for each one during me doing this i have been killed three times so far one when i logged off last night and two times since i been logged on now... im now off to work i will come back to a dead acct at my level thats about 7 k xp.. not for anything but it right back to where i was yesterday.... so i put all this work into my character and im in charge of three factions all together that means 75 players are under me might be close to the number of people i brought over from bloodlines.. yet you now after i have spoken so highly of this game have basically slapped me in the face and stated tuff shit.. you all say its for the best for the best.. well who ever you have there deciding whats the best is obviously living in a world where they have no clue what they are doing or talking about.. this is the worst update i have ever seen happen on any gaming app to date and i been gaming for well over 6 years... the fact on this matter with me is simple fix it or i really dont see a point in playing anymore for you made it so now all the higher levels can keep me at the level im at for what weeks thats just ridiculous you are basically taking the one thing that helps us get back our lost xp from being killed and leaving us no choice other then ok stay the level you are or buy uns since now this is gonna be the only way you can level......... i think if your gonna do this and stick to this update then you need to maybe give us a chance to move our placement of skill points for players like me who do nothing but hunt now get fucked i have never added def and im so high in level its to late for me to even start cause i need to level in order to get skill points but you took that ability from me... i created my acct around what leveling options were available to me.. i got killed left and right but it never phazed me for i could get it back from challenge help.... now im sitting here with no def and after i get killed 10 times for hunting a high level off the hitlist cause you fixed this so called bug before the bug where a higher level can chain kill a lower level making them go into neg xp.. idk who said that this was a issue in game i see alot of people in this post both alot of big time players and small ones whom i dont even know i even have talked to quiet a few of your zs cash cows about this and you made there mind up that they will no longer be feeding kano money so if anything got accomplished in this oh sooo needed to be fixed bug is you simply signing over this app and destroying it good luck this app will be done in less then a year for its obvious its not the game players that you listen to its that person thats sitting in there imaginary world that says whats what... like someone said before about your concerned about players on this app i have sent numerous emails and msgs to your staff and not once did i ever even get a response.... its sad i liked this app alot did but your views on whats best for it is honestlly a crock of shit this is by far a good thing for anyone now excuse me while i go and delete all of my squad so i can now have someone to fight instead of help them for you took anything else left for me to do away

12. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Yeah I kinda see it like that too, it limits what high levels can do now.

Honestly, most of us that are high levels have 800+ squad and since we blow through our stamina and energy on bosses this was something that we used to help us. Where as when you are level 200, you can have 150 stamina and level 3-4 times a day. I can't do that cause I'm over level 1000.

I think it was a good way to REWARD people who enjoy helping their fellow squad mates.

lol get outta here and come back to TERR haha

Agreed....and I have massively cut down on what I spend on this game recently.

So you're saying this isn't a competition to see who can do stuff quicker, faster, better? That's why people do helps, to be rewarded. Not to see they get 1XP so some other schmuck who plays once a week can get full XP on a help.

I get it, some people can't or don't play all day and they miss out out a massive amount of helps....but isn't the point of the game to play it? And those who do so will be rewarded...this seems to be just a way to make people who don't play during the day happy so they feel like they aren't missing out.

Maybe it's time for me to start gettin 245 Trioxin, Ice Pick Annie, Cooter Brown and a few of the other top spenders on MySpace to give feedback in here....cause this is becoming a play ground for sissified whiners...

Who the hell limits how many people you can HELP? Isn't that the point of HELP? To HELP as many people as possible and be rewarded? I guess not.

I did 4 death deal helps this morning and I'm already at 1XP for the rest of the damn day. Which means I won't be helping anyone. So you say tough shit for us on 1XP...WELL TOUGH SHIT FOR EVERYONE WHO WON'T GET HELP NOW CAUSE PEOPLE ARE LIMITED TO 1XP!!!!! NICE JOB!!! (SARCASM)

Side note....Since outbreak helps are limited to 25--I only help people who are on the last 2 countries on the last jobs of those countries. Which sucks for low level players cause I am NEVER going to click on their outbreak helps that only give me 3-20 XP when I can get 50-130-ish from doing a Nigeria or Aussie help....

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  13. alka

alka Banned

I guess you don't help people with Squad Contracts then, as they don't pay out anything????:(

14. those help if you actually need them yourself and if ya need help points

im a bit selfish i dont hide it

15. true blood

true blood Member

That means +500 level players leveling better then big level +800 level players.SO when the low level players stronger high level players can DO MORE FIGHT RANGE.I'm not thing too bad about that rule.Game need that rule long time ago.I'm levelin just fight no boss fight no outbrake or etc.Welcome to the my leveling style 1-2 a day (ıf ı play full day) so maybe too many people (lots of friends and enemys) pisses me but game need to be changed.From now this on I'm sure listing and booby traps more important cause people trapped then use outbrake ta ta now all negative exp gone so from now this on people be carefull and think 2-3 times.btw I'm +600 level and my fight list really low so it's would be good for fighter style players.Thanks.

16. Ace

Ace Member

Glad I'm not the only one who agrees on this, even though we level just as slowly lol

17. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I have no idea what you are saying.

18. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

You understood that? lol...I was having some trouble.

I'm with ya Alter lol...I think he was saying it's good that it's here now cause people can't level like crazy....and he levels 1-2 times a day...which is about what I do...and I'm still over level 1000. :)

19. Red

Red Member

Busted *________*

20. true blood

true blood Member

i'm saying this game not just about leveling ? ıf you +1000 level and can't beat low you then 200 level yeah it's not fun for me too lmao.So when people write something could not think just his game.You're not alone that game and not will be.