May 19 Developer Update - Loyalty Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, May 20, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Loyalty program has been released. For the moment you can see the Loyalty Points and tier you've acquired, this accounts for all past purchases and gameplay history. We will be opening the store to spend your points soon.

Loyalty points are acquired through moving up in the tiers bronze, silver gold... You can tier up through Godfather point purchases and acquiring gamer points. You can then use these points to get items (weapons/armor/vehicles) in the Loyalty Items tab on the Godfather page. In the future we also plan on offering beta content sneak peeks for certain tiers.

Any questions and feedback are welcome!

2. Joe Bloggs

Joe Bloggs Member

You have 238023 Loyalty Points
    Your Loyalty Tier: Alexandrite

Nice, not sure what it means yet, but it is all good.

3. Mario

Mario New Member

238023 Loyalty Points? that's a lot, i only have 937 and about 2.2 million GP
    how many GP points do you have? and do you usually buy FP points?

4. Lapsed Pacifist

Lapsed Pacifist New Member

What is the ratio of gamer points to loyalty points earned?

Also I am about to die in anticipation of this. I so hope we can start purchasing soon.
    You have 74972 Loyalty Points - I'm thinking this will be a nice power up.

5. Busta

Busta Member

Yeah, I'm interested in that too. Also does it take into account GFs earned through normal play? Or just the ones bought or rewarded with through SuperRewards?

Maybe there's a way of working it out by knowing the following?

Bronze
    Earn 3x LP for every 1 Favor Points

Silver
    Earn 3.25x LP for every 1 Favor Points
    5 LP - 10 LP Bonuses during progress

Gold
    Earn 3.5x LP for every 1 Favor Points
    10 LP - 25 LP Bonuses during progress

Platinum
    Earn 3.75x LP for every 1 Favor Points
    25 LP - 45 LP Bonuses during progress

Diamond
    Earn 4x LP for every 1 Favor Points
    100 LP - 100 LP Bonuses during progress

Alexandrite
    Earn 4.25x LP for every 1 Favor Points
    250 LP - 250 LP Bonuses during progress

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  6. How long exactly will we be waiting for this scheme to come into effect??.... Its all very well saying 'coming soon..ish' & adding topics and fancy bits to stare at within the game, but whats the point if you cant do anything with it.

I think its about time you guys picked an update/addition and actually see it through to completion before moving onto your next big idea :(

7. Busta

Busta Member

FBI world boss?

8. what about it??? Not exactly a huge change. There's far more productive improvements they could be doing ... New city, Actually doing something constructive with the syndicates ( rather than talking about changes) .... actually the list is endless

9. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

It takes time to release a new feature and we like to ensure that things are working correctly before we release anything live. It has been released into Pirate Clan successfully and we are working to get it fully released into LCN soon.

We have put the war feature for Syndicates as our highest priority. We have just released a new World Boss and added a repeat attack bonus on the world boss to give additional XP and cash based on total attacks to give all the incentive to go above and beyond the Attack Achievements and Reward Items.

@ Busta - Godfather point purchases and acquiring gamer points