stop whining when attacking someone higher

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ATHEISTIC SATANIST, May 23, 2011.

1. you brought it upon yourself to attack the higher level

stop whining to your high level clan im clan or in guild with

its NOT going to work on me

land on my list i WILL take FULL advantage of it

you attack me for ANY reason expect to get attacked every time you heal

its 24hrs or until i bounty or kill you(axe slap doesnt count and kano clarified that one)

dont want me attacking you 24hrs straight then DONT attack me

2. Red

Red Member

Anyone who attacks AS unleashes the beast, eyes open folks :D

3. counter all you want lol

i will drain you of your stam since it takes 2 stam and coin to set up counters

while it only takes 1 stam to attack

i will drop in negative exp since that does get capped after a point

im the one you wont stop no matter what

bounty me ill heal and continue

counter me ill run through them

gang up on me and bounty till im to high to list

ill keep on coming

4. Ace

Ace Member

Does a forum thread need to be started to clarify this? Actions speak far better than words, or so my experience says :D

5. Red

Red Member

Damn ace touchdown :D

6. Red

Red Member

wasn´t that a lavigne song ? ": keeeep comming oooon " :D

7. I have recently been draining a certain guild of crybabies cash account. Those counters get pricey fast, no matter how many accounts you have feeding you funds LOL

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

If more people had common sense, then this clarification would not be needed. However...

9. Ace

Ace Member

...They don't have common sense, so they won't understand the meaning of this and keep whining anyway.

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Good point.

You know how lawn mowers have labels that say you shouldn't stick your fingers underneath when it is running?
    Or neck-warmer-things (I dunno what they're really called, stop laughing) say that you shouldn't stick them in the microwave while you're wearing them.

Possibly the BEST example would be the lady who sued McDonalds because she spilled coffee on herself. Apparently it was Micky D's fault for not telling her the coffee was hot.
    She won the suit, btw.

11. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Skyler, I have a book with an assembling of some of the dumbest things mankind has ever done. Examples?
    A Bavarian king started every new day with having a farmer shot.

A British Lady that put her wet cat in the Microwave to dry the poor animal and sued the producer cause they didn't write that you can't dry cats in the microwave in the manual.

The whole Spanish.American War. German Watchers were awed how totally incompetent both sides acted in this war. The American win was only thanks to the greater incompetence of the Spanish Army.

And a load of other examples. I really like this book.

And on Topic:

Messing with me means that you mess with my Bank Vault. I have a quite rich viking. Think twice before annoying me. I list back.

12. You do get really good XP off him if you can afford mass counters though. Like 500 straight if we are talking your myspace here.

13. myspace viking lol.

i will plow through counters

dont matter who it is

para gavin why not lol

14. Bloody hell what are you people smoking on the other side of the pond? That is a travesty doing that....to a cat! If you ask Siamese he would tell you that british lady must have been a distant cousin to (insert name of the one who hates cats here)

15. DOG ma HAON ?
    Dog MA Hoan Bounty Killer of the 3 SUPERIOR PLAYERS ?
    DogMcFailtard ?

Now i'm not certain, but i'm pretty sure i have at least a woof idea...

16. Only The Cat, the Siamese one can answer that.

17. Well then i sincerely apologize, but i'm pretty sure dogs harbour quite a disliking, or maybe hunger, for cats.

All this mojo stick is getting really, really old... really, really fast, in anyways.

18. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

My dog shared her doghouse with a nursing cat mother and protected that litter against strays.

But I think maybe the suggestion was "Jillian", as per an earlier (joke?) thread.

19. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Yes, I was one of the people who attacked someone higher than me thinking I was invincible. The guy whipped my butt good! lol I know a think or 2 about this game now and still attack higher levels, but now when I lose or miss their bounty I run like hell to the hospital or grave yard and stay there for 24 hours! lmao I guess Kano put the protection into play. The guy only punched me twice.

"Does a forum thread need to be started to clarify this? Actions speak far better than words, or so my experience" says Ace

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  20. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Well, it was an elderly British Woman, so I'd say not so much smoking more like 2 to 3 liters of Gin brought that idea.

And yes, the cheap Siamese might even find clues for them being related.

Other than that, some countries in Europe have a rather relaxed stance towards consuming drugs. The Netherlands and the Czech Republic as the foremost examples.