How is everyone

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by offeechickyf, May 17, 2011.

1. offeechickyf

offeechickyf New Member

What up, Im Franky, I have 5 kids and a kitten. Been married 9 years. I own a coffee caffe in Hemet.
    I am always wondering what people believe is the best coffee. What do you drink?

2. steal toes

steal toes Member

Nice to meet you...

All I can say is, "I do not drink 10.00 dollar cups of coffee unless they got a few shots of booze in it.". :)

If you put enough booze in it, nobody cares what kind of coffee it is.. ;)

Last edited: May 17, 2011
  3. Red

Red Member

What´s up franky, i had to look that on the map i´m from europe never heard :) well taking the obvious nespresso and stuff i like the market coffe and stuff, hate the starbucks though, too water in it, i like a good "bica" :)

Attached Files:

4. The Protector

The Protector Banned

How in the world is this spam post still here?

5. It's not a spam post.

General Discussions
    (30 Viewing)

Talk about what's on your mind! For topics unrelated to the other game specific forums.

Are you trying to say that players here are not allowed to talk about anything outside of the Kano Apps, despite the General Discussion forum being specifically for that?

C'mon now, Atheistic Satanist.

6. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

hi offeechickf
    i love coffee and when im out i always have a starbucks

7. This thread is over a year old lol, Just saying...

8. Costa is where it's at! Starbucks water down their stuff ughh!

9. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

i used to go to costa all the time but then the service got very sloppy and the queues and i got fed up
    now starbucks with great service and i like the extras like the milks on the side etc
    but i assume it all depends on the branch you go to some better than others

10. alka

alka Banned

Can't beat the smell of beans roasting. Used to be a place in Bristol called Cowadine's. It was a struggle to walk by without making a purchase..

11. I do like the fact that you can help yourself to milks, and and chocolate/cinnamon etc. I'll give it that lol.

You make it sound like pure heaven :p .. I wouldn't mind a cup now, but there's no decent coffee place open.

Has anyone tried Pret-a-manger or whatever its called? :p

12. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

also Dylan you get more for your money now,,starbucks give 1 extra shot now free
    im a good advertisement for them lol
    maybe some free starbucks all round

13. I'd personally rather stick hot pins in my eyes than go to Starbucks, unless it was free... but it be free for a reason, because it sucks :D

That's all lol.