Most of the page missing

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Busta, May 16, 2011.

1. Busta

Busta Member

^^

ie In on the jobs page, only two two are shown, screen gets cut off half-way through the high roller. Cut off at same level on all other LCN pages and across three different browsers.

2. Ottimo!

Ottimo! New Member

same problem me too, been like that 24 hours now. can't do jobs, start high roller, do bosses, check bosses, can't do pretty much nothing.

3. stack

stack New Member

yeah this blows.

4. nicolamurrie

nicolamurrie New Member

got same problem, been like this for 29 hrs now, contacted developers about 27 hrs ago now n not received a reply n seriously p'ed off ... not spent all this time to get to where i am to not have it work .,. they need to get it sorted ASAP, before they have a lot more annoyed players on their hands .. n at least reply to things that have been sent to them GRRRRR

5. stack

stack New Member

yeah - I've contacted them too. I imagine if there was a payment glitch they would have got onto it quicker.

Srsly, is no-one reading this???

6. nicolamurrie

nicolamurrie New Member

not paid for it, just played the game, n like you say if it had been subscription or whatever it would;ve been sorted out quicker, but regardless it should still be sorted out its a piece of nonsense ... sent them another mail about it a couple of hours ago .. surprise surprise still no reply :( ITS NOT ON ... GRRRRRRR

7. Garth Jones

Garth Jones Member

Still waiting....

I can't play if the display only goes half way : )

Not cool with no response yet from mail sent to devs

8. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

I also have this problem :(

9. djslapper69

djslapper69 New Member

Ive had the same problem for the last 2 days - even tried to get a response on twitter but nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

10. Ottimo!

Ottimo! New Member

i think that every kano games have this same problem, but they do nothing because there is still people who can play.... it's really time to WAKE UP!!!!!!!!:mad:

11. Fusher

Fusher New Member

page note loaded properly

Half of my pages are missing, for example on the jobs page I can only see the top two jobs. Can only read the first two feeds on my game feed, so cant attack anyone who has attacked me...only see half of the high roller....cant go on the workshop...think you get the picture...very frustrating. Have tried using different browsers but get the same problem, its not happening on mob or mafia wars or wordscraper etc so its obviously a bug in lcn!

12. nicolamurrie

nicolamurrie New Member

finally got a reply of them .. and ERM HELLO ALREADY TRIED IT, but here is what they finally said

""It seems as though Facebook is experiencing some issues that are impacting out applications. Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra includes JavaScript libraries provided by Facebook to initialize the application on first load, resize the app and provide general information. Pages being cut off or not loading properly is likely something going on with the code provided by Facebook. There are some things that you can try: try logging out of Facebook and clearing the cache of your internet browser as it will force a re-download of Facebook scripts, try updating your current browser, try using a different browser and try updating your Java. Hope this helps.""

13. djslapper69

djslapper69 New Member

Answer!!!

It seems as though Facebook is experiencing some issues that are impacting out applications. Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra includes JavaScript libraries provided by Facebook to initialize the application on first load, resize the app and provide general information. Pages being cut off or not loading properly is likely something going on with the code provided by Facebook. There are some things that you can try: try logging out of Facebook and clearing the cache of your internet browser as it will force a re-download of Facebook scripts, try updating your current browser, try using a different browser and try updating your Java. Hope this helps.

14. djslapper69

djslapper69 New Member

Tried it on mine and it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. UKK

UKK New Member

Nothing works

I tried these tricks with all me three computers despite I first thought that I should not mend what is not broken. I did not think that three computers with completely different settling could all have a problem at the same time. I was right the problem is not here. I have everything updated, catches cleared, tried IE8, IE9, Chrome, Firefox in both Vista and Windows 7. I will now wait until it is fixed. If that does not happen I play something else. Good bye Kano. Don't always blame FB, look at the mirror!

16. Busta

Busta Member

Upgrade, clearing full history 'from the beginning of time', and log out/in worked, finally.

17. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Sorry, looks like I missed this thread. Since this is impacting all our apps I will add a new thread, but here is what I posted on other similar threads.

This is an issue that Facebook pushed out over the weekend that impact all canvas apps that use Facebooks supported JS SDK which we do.

"Current Status: Javscript iFrame resize issue

We are investigating an issue with Javascript iFrame resizing across some applications. Please follow bug 17577 for more information. Further updates will be posted there as they become available."

From the source: http://developers.facebook.com/live_status

Hopefully they will get it fixed shortly.

All cut off pages are almost always due to issues with Facebook.

18. nicolamurrie

nicolamurrie New Member

well i have been trying this for over 52 hours now, and to no avail, which funnily enough was the first things i tried before contacting the devs, and posting here ... and funnily enough it is still not working. feel like deleting not only the game but f/b altogether, as cant play game, cant complete DGP, join my boss fights or help my syndicate in anything whatsoever which is no good to me or them ... so c'mon get your acts together n get it sorted out .. n just for record partner had a look at it as well n he did exactly same as me n he works with PC's ...
    if its not sorted out in the next few hours am no longer playing LCN, or coming onto f/b .. n am sure i aint the only one who feels like this
    and its funny that if facebook were to blame, it would be affecting their pages as well, which it isnt just LCN, so it cant be blamed on f/b

19. nicolamurrie

nicolamurrie New Member

finally looks like it has been sorted /// all together now HIP HIP HOORAY .. thank you :)

20. Maroon1956

Maroon1956 New Member

Page doesn't show up....

LCn pages won't show up. Maybe 1/3 of page shows up. Same thing in Chrome,IE and Firefox?
    Can you re code your page or find the bug please and thanks.