May 13 Developer Update - Syndicate Member Privacy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, May 13, 2011.

1. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i agree wit that...haha

2. well said..

3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

we agree on something else? LoL

4. it seems so lol

5. Assassino Anonimo

Assassino Anonimo New Member

[​IMG]

No, not really... the second syndicate of the group you are in were probably among the first ones to use this new hiding feature.

Oh, and please remind me who was the first one trying to hide by disassociating himself from the syndicates?

You just make me laugh so sad you are. Just a posting troll who thinks he's funny and make people laugh by posting random useless crap. Wouldn't surprise me if you told me you spend half of your time on 4chan's /b/ thinking you harass people. And if you don't I'd much recommend it for you, and to stay there. Full time. You make no contribution whatsoever to the community.

Last edited: May 15, 2011
  6. steal toes

steal toes Member

OMG

There is a lot of "Ass Kissing" going on around here. :eek:

First off this change has little to no affect on me other than the fact it's another win for the bleeding heart liberals in their attempt to destroy, what was, a good Mob Game.

This is a "MOB GAME"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't stand the "Heat" then don't come to the Public Burning, especially if you are the guest of honer. LMAO :cool:

Anyway all B.S. aside...

We already have "happy-go-lucky" type of games for da Liberals. Stop messing with da Mob Game!

The Devs need to Grow a Set of "NADS" and send the Liberals to Disney.com where they belong.. :p

7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Give it up.This update NEEDED to happen.Your pathetic whining will NOT change it.Give it a rest already.In your opinion the game is ruined.That is your opinion and you are entitled to that.However,everyone else is entitled to their opinion as well.It needed to happen.Stop whining that you have to go and find everyone you can no longer bully.Seriously dude.Enough is enough.

8. what he said

9. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Right you are.

10. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

the funny thing about ur posts is that u are posting these ridiculous comments to get a reaction out of people...LoL

11. steal toes

steal toes Member

Ya think?

Worked like a charm. Didn't it? :D

12. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah, u got them going...haha

13. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

So I guess its ok to get the links for higher level players in a syndicate and bully them?

14. high level is high level and low lvl is low lvl

a high level should know alot of strategies to fend off attackers while a low lvl wont

high levels dont need the protection.sides a high level cant really hide anyway

15. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

I agree. If a mobster decide to level up, then that mob will have to face the consequenses if it isnt strong enough.

I was pointing out why the pickin on lower level statement was false. A lower level mob already has enough protection.

But what we really need is a better fight list, with more mobs at higher levels on it. I am at level 585 and I still only have mobs about my level on it and the list get empty very quickly. Why cant I have mobs maybe 200 levels above me on that list. Those mobs can not complain about being bullied and once in a while a good fight will come from it, since some of the higher level mobs dont like to get attacked by a lower level.

16. how about only a public syndicate/faction/armada/guild can compete in the ranks

if they want to hide it means they dont want to play or want to cowardly advance

im all for this update but they should have to be public to compete in the ranks

just my 2 cents.

17. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

Syndicate Member Privacy

i totally agree if they want to compete they should be public and face all the things that everyone else does

18. steal toes

steal toes Member

Yo Atheistic

SC] ATHEISTIC SATANIST Level 68 Tycoon
    Joined 387 days ago

Really, Wow!
    I can see you got a good handle on this game. Please keep up the good work.

19. im a myspace player not facebook lol.

20. steal toes

steal toes Member

LMAO

I think I just might have to take you up on that offer, seeing how there isn't a "real" fighting game anywhere in sight, around here.:rolleyes: