500+ levels higher and he can fight me?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hellodog, May 3, 2010.

1. hellodog

hellodog New Member

i woke up just now and noticed that in my rival mobs feed are several higher ups.
    I am lvl 145 and there is a lvl 698 in my feed ( i whas online at that moment fighting from the list)
    But when i whent to bed a lvl 382 and 699 where able to hit me.
    I never thoutched then before.
    How can that be?

greetz

2. Hunni Bunni

Hunni Bunni Member

Possibly because you were placed on the hitlist while you were going and they were going after your bounty.

3. If you used one of those punch links a higher level can come after you. Use those punch this mobster or attack that mobster with caution because you open yourself up to attack by a mobster that ordinarily would not be able to attack you

4. no way he can attack you if you did not attack /bounty/punch him>>> or there is bug 4that :D :confused:

5. hellodog

hellodog New Member

well, i had been hunting an hour before i when to bed ...

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If you didn't attack first you must have been on the bounty list. check your Game History feed.

7. Fred

Fred Member

I have it at the moment with a mobster that is level 811, I am level 277. I attacked him on the hitlist on Friday, and everyday since, throughout the day, he will keep attacking until I am in hospital, if I heal, he puts me back. Surely there should be a timeout on this?

8. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Oh oh, 811 .. is it me? =D

9. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

Oh sweet, it IS me! I think you attacked me on the hitlist yesterday =p

oh, and ambushes reset the timer

10. Fred

Fred Member

Yes it is you... pack it in! lol.... no more ambushes and it was Friday, was away all weekend, just got back in to rythm today.... give a guy a break eh? pretty please?

11. nice story :eek: now give a hugs :D

12. Fred

Fred Member

Seems not, one attack accidentially while he was on the hitlist(again), and has retaliated 11 times (everytime I heal), even though I sent a "oops sorry".

Dude you really hold a grudge, ever hear of dont shoot the messenger, how about kicking the ass of the guy that hitlisted you? Considering you have over 1200 hitlist kills...

13. The Whoorida

The Whoorida Member

No grudge, I just want to kill you. Is it really that big of a deal that you had to click the heal button a couple times? It's not like healing or dying hurts at all in this game. I was letting you off easy compared to the others but now that you're complaining maybe I'll try a little harder.

Just be happy it's not like the old MW where I would have 2 hours to kill you as many times as I wanted, it was much easier to kill a lower level and it hurt a whole lot more.

14. Fred

Fred Member

Yeah, agreed, and like the old mob wars (played for 2 years), what goes around comes around.

Have fun.

15. hellodog

hellodog New Member

just like fred i whasin the old mob wars to for like 2 years :)

back on tipic, it happend again.
    but now i know the game better to look at another feed.
    Yes, i whas hitlisted so higher levels where able to hit (kill) me :)
    so the first reply naild it ;)

16. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

This is the reason why I usually hunt in my level range to keep people who are 500 levels above me from using me as a bank later.