temp banned acct

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by AresDeimos, May 12, 2011.

1. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

so two days ago i was hunting the hitlist for those here that know me that is all i do in zombie slayers... well after sitting on the hitlist for about ten mins refreshing it by clicking the hitlist tab a math problem popped up. thank god i know what 4 + 3 equals.. well going as i always do i continued hunting by clicking the hitlist tab over and over again catching a few small bounties here and there during that time i had another math problem pop up two more times.... after answering them both correctly i went back to hunting right after that third problem came up and caught a 3 bil bounty i copied it and went to post it in the feed where to my surprise i was temporarily banned for suspicious activity for a hour.. i play other games so i figured it was a glitch or something so i just went to play the other apps but now im finding that that math problem still pops up on me and really once it pops up im scared to even hunt for i dont want to lose my acct for some glitch so i just get off the app. i play this game to hunt thats all i do but if im going to get banned every time i hunt i dont really see the point so im curious if there is something you can do to really check to see if someone is using a bot verses just clicking the hitlist tab

2. baha

baha Member

ODDLY enough Ares I have never seen this math problem prolly cuz I rarely hunt BUT I think its targeting the hard core hunters and while I believe in SOME ways its a good thing I don't agree with Banning if u answered their math question and continued on~! THats defeating the real problem of BOT DETECTION~ and penalizes the true hunters! !!

IF the question is answered then Let the Fighters / HL bounty hunters continue~!!!
    If it doesn't root out the Botters then Its a BAD solution to a hard problem~!!!

3. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

like just now i was on there hunting and poof that problem pops up again i clicked the hitlist tab a few times before noticing it then awnsered the question but now im like shit what if i hunt now will i get banned again ... i busted my ass in making my acct and now im scared to even use it i dont think its right they should find a diff way in sorting out the botters or what not

4. im the beast

im the beast Member

dont feel bad i get it alot and when i say alot i mean alot. but it hasnt stoped me from getting a bounty yet and i havent been frozen for anything. i just answer the problem and it on hunting. lol

5. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

i wouldnt feel bad if the other day they didnt ban me for a damn hour now im paranoid that imma lose my acct or get banned just for playing lol its crazy shit

6. im the beast

im the beast Member

long story short i was banned for 3 weeks and im playing now so if it was only a hour and they let u back in then ur good.dont worry man.

7. ive just tried to make it happen... it isnt doing it for me. there must be a threshold for hitlist clicks in X time because i just tried it alot.

8. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

it hasent popped up on me yet today maybe they fixed it :) at least im hoping they did

9. Ace

Ace Member

It pops randomly I think. I tried all possible ways to make it appear, clicking on an almost fixed time interval, highest clicking speed I could, etc.

While it will hunt the bots down, it might pose a problem for normal hunters. Fortunately, I still haven't missed a good bounty nor I've been frozen, but it can be quite annoying sometimes lol

10. I got it wrong and it gave me a second chance, how many chances does it give you before you go bye-bye?

11. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

it banned me as soon as i caught a bounty after the third time that day i still get the stupid thing all the damn time but havent gotten banned again i did also write to the support team here and asked what happend but yet to hear back from then :\