Stuff

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Busta, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Busta

Busta Member

Perhaps

Attacking weapons: Lowest I use is Chavez Garrotte [34]; best in stockpile is Golden AK47 or Information kit [both 31] which have $450,000 and $1,000,000 upkeeps respectively. Free weapons win this round.
    1:0

Defending weapons: I'm using 315 weapons lower than the stockipile weapon with the maximum defense [26]
    1:1

Attacking armour: Lowest I'm using is tactical armour [12]; can't do any better than that from the stockipile
    2:1

Defending armour: Tactical armour is 15, Exoskelton is [16], so I could replace all 255 tactical armours for an extra point on each
    2:2

Attacking vehicles: I'm using 319 vehicles below the maximum available stockpile item [Stretched Bentley, 24]
    2:3

Defending vehicles: I'm using 109 vehicles below the maximum available available stockpile item [Nissan Skyline, 25]
    2:4

Unless I've missed something somewhere?

Looks like I'm neglecting defense. But I knew that anyway, haven't really added any skill points there since... since the start really.

Edit: Just bought 388 Stretched Bentleys, so can't be attacking any better now. Total Upkeep: $63,330,000
    If I were to max everything out in improving defending for all three, it would increase my upkeep by (30,975,000 + 25,700,000 + 80,400,000) = $137,075,000, taking it to around $200,000,000

Just not sure if it's worth it yet?

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

what lvl are u? u are missing a crafted armor that will cover u on both attack and defense for now 13att 16def the white jumpsuit and they dont require anything really but one zippo and then buyin that armor wit 5att 12def, the night vision i think its called

3. Busta

Busta Member

Ah true, I've got 5 explosive zippos at the moment so I'll craft 5, and I suppose I could ask for more, but I was collecting the gifts required for the Tequila Flamethrower. How about the Tuareg Robes. 11|18, should I go for that over the Jumpsuit? I'd have to get a few more Shishkebabs though

I'm a level 425 so I'm waiting for level 440 to drop the Police Uniform which is 13|17

4. Ace

Ace Member

The White Leather Jumpsuits don't consume the gift item. Getting it just once is enough to buy as many as you want.

5. Busta

Busta Member

Oh wow, how did I not spot that?

I'll craft a few hundred then

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah thats what i meant by u only need one zippo since its not removed after crafting, but then u can work on tuareg robes if u want defense since they do u no good on offense so thats ur call but at least the jumpsuits will rid u of the unnecessary armor to buy, doing the ivanov boss gives u armor drops that u can craft into czars with 14att 18def

when i first saw ur attacking/defending equip it appears that u dont really do any crafting...LoL, but armor is the most important part of the game because it works both ways

if ur able to get enough tuareg robes the police uniform is of no use

7. Busta

Busta Member

Still a few bits of information missing, anyone know any of the missing details?

Almost wish I could rename the topic now, 'Stuff' just doesn't quite cut it

8. toyoi

toyoi New Member

tks a lot...u r a hero

9. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

Anyone got the stats on these items?

10. Busta

Busta Member

Added Palermo boss items, some stats I don't know though since it wasn't my boss and I didn't get the random drop

11. maddog1122

maddog1122 Active Member

ok, heres one you can add to that list and find out the answer too,
    Where do you find GAS FLAME THROWERS at?

12. Busta

Busta Member

Where have you seen them? Could just be a GF item

13. Red

Red Member

There were 2 gf flamethrower at least .

14. Busta

Busta Member

Thought so.

~15 more items added, thanks to tip-offs via PM.

And listed the ten new FBI world boss items

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

the attack/defense for these are the same as on the previous boss for the same lvls, they just changed the pictures :)

16. Busta

Busta Member

Are ye shur?

17. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

they changed the names, the pictures still look the same...LoL

18. Busta

Busta Member

Kk, I'll sort them in a bit (off out 'on the town' in a sec)

In other news, anyone know what any of these are? The new, as yet secret, loyalty items? High-level boss/drop items?

Solarbeam Satellite 84|74
    Psyblade 78|69
    Particle Cannon 72|65
    Fireslug Shotgun 68|58
    Carboncutter 42|32
    Projectile Knife 29|25

Hyper Exoskeleton 45|57
    Ninjatek Armor 40|52
    Shock Armor 35|45
    Firesheath 30|40
    Synthetic Armor 18|22
    Croc Armor 15|19

Solar Sailship 61|61
    Stealth Ship 57|57
    Thunderbolt Boat 51|51
    Torchtruck 45|45
    Shelby Cobra 41|51
    Assault Jeep 41|54
    Deathdune 32|32
    Treadbike 24|24

19. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

yep, go to the Personal Loadout and check the Show All Items

20. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

99.9999% that these are the loyalty items for bronze, silver, gold .... alexandrite

Assault Jeep 41|54 & Shelby Cobra 41|51 - these are limited weapons

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2011