Is it possible for a level 3352 to bounty a level 1456?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kabutee, Apr 26, 2011.

1. they will land you on the rival list but will NOT open or keep any attack window open.

if they did id always have some in range lol

2. kabutee

kabutee Member

thanks again AS, i should have known this rule earlier i could have protected myself better. anyway i just give in to the bully's wishes. i rather enjoy playing pirate clan than dealing with these bully.

3. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

You should not be angry at the bounty hunter but you should turn all of your anger and destruction towards the lister. The person who put you on the list. Never attack or list hunters. They're after money and achievements nothing personal. If your bounty is low increase it by increasing your income or decreasing your upkeep. Don't attack or axe slap anyone higher than you. They are going to take and waste your money and time. Unless they lost the fight and you are stronger than them.

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Um, I'm pretty sure this is ABOUT the lister and not the hunter.

5. i know that feeling lol.

your not the first and most likely not the last

6. kabutee

kabutee Member

1 im not angry. im just playing fair and smart. i will not bother myself with bully. i just want to play pirate clan and enjoy it.

2.skyleF is not exactly right that this is more to do with the lister than the hunter. when the lister and the hunter is a group. team up to focus on me. to put endless bounty passing coins to each other to bounty again and again.

7. Since my name was brought up. Here's a tip, something I learned from AS. IF somebody is going to bully you. Save their link. Once that is done, Focus on the immediate threat of being hitlisted, do this buy increasing your income, collect some bounties, switch off of weaons that have upkeep ect. After your bounty cost is too high, switch to a more aggressive approach. Level up like a beast saving as many skill points along the way as you can. Once you're in their range, figure out just how much you need to beat them, and begin a daily pummel until they realize the error of their ways by never healing after they've been killed..... or until they cease being of any value as a punching bag.

Yes, Absolutely, because the higher level you are the more xp you need to level, thus you can catch up to them, if you play properly, and return the favor.

8. aint that the truth lol

Level: 3156
    31643 / 94680

level and exp needed

9. kabutee

kabutee Member

no comment ;)

10. if you have no comment, then why say no comment, as opposed to just remaining silent?

Or is it that you have a comment but don't wish to say it?? in which case instead of saying "No Comment" say "I'm afraid to respond with my thoughts" which is more accurate

Unless, you are a Katbot attempting to impersonate an eddiebot to give eddiebot towlie a stroke thus crippling the eddiebot propaganda machine?? That's it!!! I think.... It makes sense when I smash my head against something several hundred times OK!!!:eek: