How to see what we're defending with

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Busta, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Busta

Busta Member

Is there a quick and easy way of seeing which weapons, armour and vehicles are used when defending an attack?

It's easy to see what you use in an attack (you just attack someone and look), but defending? I've found that you can just ask someone you trust to attack you and let you know, but I'd rather it was a feature that we could see without having to go to these lengths

So a place (Profile? New tab under stockpile?) to click and it outputs what will be used in an attacking and in a defending fight

Unless I've missed something..

2. you can check what defense items are used by going to profile , inventory & achievements and then changing it to defense .
    you will know how many mobsters you have so just add up the items to see what the weakest item you are defending with is

3. Busta

Busta Member

Ah I see. So it can be done, sort of. Tedious to count out hundreds weapons though.

I still feel that a more streamlined list, like the one presented to you after a fight would be better if available, rather than attempting to do it manually.

You mob defends with:

814 Weapons

1 x Red nosed sword
    3 x Argos catalogue
    1 x Fire poker
    38 x Picture frame
    etc

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

38 picture frames huh? LoL, but yes u have to do it manually unless u get someone else to attack u which is just the easiest way

5. Ace

Ace Member

It'd be useful to have this as a feature. Right now, the only easy way to know is to get attacked by someone you know.

6. Busta

Busta Member

Probably should have put this in suggestions I guess.

Nice to know others support the idea though :)

7. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

What are you waiting for put it in.