Isn't there supposed to be a limit to how many times one can be attacked?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Delta, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Delta

Delta New Member

The following is in my rivals list:

[UKK] Gen**** Des********* (name edited to avoid message being deleted)
    Level 436

89 attacks,1 punches in 2 days

I was under the impression that there were limits set to prevent crap like this from happening. I understand the whole fight system and I'm not complaining about being randomly attacked by other equal level players, because I know that most people are trying to build Gamer Points, but between the attacks and punches, 90 attacks in less than 48 hours is really starting to get f'ing annoying. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, either. Just the other day I was attacked 68 times in 1 day by someone else.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  2. NoMau

NoMau Member

3. Delta

Delta New Member

Go screw yourself.

4. icedfate

icedfate Member

the only limit is that after a certain amount of attacks they get no more xp and money. I usually would assume to move on after I stop getting any rewards but apparently this guy doesn't care..you must have really pissed him off lol

5. Delta

Delta New Member

That's just the thing. I have no idea what I apparently did. He just keeps attacking and I don't know of any reason why other than he just likes to be a pain in the ass. He loses most of the fights anyway. It's just getting annoying. I thought that there was a 40 attack limit before it gives some message saying that you can't attack someone anymore (at least that is what has popped up for me in the past when fighting back with people)

it's up to 102 attacks now. I think he just has some sort of weird fixation on me or something. It's not like there aren't quite a few others at the same level that he could be attacking.

6. i think you can attack more than 20x but then the exp gain cuts off.and if your on bounty you can get attacked until your no longer on bounty.so its possible.

7. soncilk

soncilk New Member

Isnt there supposed

I think, that you commit an error. Write to me in PM.

8. Delta

Delta New Member

How exactly could someone attacking the hell out of me be the result of an error that I committed?

9. Gina

Gina Member

Best thing to do about " he who must not be named or No Mau" or anyone with all attack and no deffence. ie those that hit and run to hosp and will not straight fight, is let them, then punch him to death everytime he heals. Just a hint look at his death count

10. Delta

Delta New Member

That's another interesting thing. I attacked him back and once I hit 40 attacks, it told me I couldn't attack him anymore.

11. Ace

Ace Member

Simple enough: That slayer attacked you 89 times in 2 days, meaning a period with a range of 48~72 hours, meaning it's three rounds of 40 attacks he has available.

Supposing he spent all 40 daily attacks, he should have 31 available attacks, but most likely won't happen. Also, if you were on hitlist and that person attacked you, those count as well.

12. Delta

Delta New Member

Oh. It's possible that he may have hitlist attacked me near the beginning. Honestly, I don't recall. It was 86 attacks when it rolled over from 1 day to 2 days. That may explain how he was able to get to 102 attacks and 1 punch in 2 days (I just checked and it's still listed as 2 days) .Thank you very much for the clarification, Ace.

13. meezy

meezy Member

+1 :D Thats what i would do..

14. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

raise defense

If you don't like getting attacked, then raise your defense. That'll take care of him.:eek:

15. PERFECT!!!! +1 LMFAO

Thank you, that was hillarious, and will keep me laughing for a couple days.

16. im the beast

im the beast Member

delta put ur link in here so i can have some fun with u... lol look u can hit someone on the fight list or rival list 40times after 40 times u cant hit that player at all. for 24hour. some of the hits could be from hitlist the guy whom we wont say his say is a bounty hunter.

17. sspunk

sspunk New Member

Excess

Glad to see he likes someone else also !! Here I thought I was his only love.

18. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

you can only attack someone 40 times every 24 hour period unless you get hitlisted and he attacks you while your on the hitlist. if they are higher then you i suguest not attacking or punching him for as soon as you do it opens you up for him to attack you 40 times a day and if he doesnt stop ambush the hell outta em thats what i do if they have that many attacks on you a ambush should be cheep as hell now

19. Mightymanny

Mightymanny New Member

If your on someone's rival list you could get attacked to the most of 40 times, if however your riding the hitlist and keep on healing they could go on all day till you go down.

20. Thanks MM for rephrasing what Ares already said