Great Lady Players Of V C

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by john geir siamese, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Lets give congratulations to some of the great women players on Viking Clan!Some Men allready congratulate themselves.(Eddie,Michealrpg,etc,etc)

I Congratulate first Dolly
    for all the bullcrap she puts up with from a few punks on here.

2. Dolly

Dolly New Member

I congratulate Emeraldizz. She's such a fighter and keeps her nose to the grindstone. She doesn't have a leveling partner and has really advanced herself. Same thing for Carol, Kina, and Vellie just to name three more. Sure would be nice to see more women recognized for their individual achievements!

3. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

Quote me where I congratulated myself. I'm curious.

[edit] lady players? Well Kina comes to mind, but that's about it. Thats mostly because she's the only female I actually know that plays VC. The other females I know by name, but just that, and I either think they're idiots (which would be 2 players to be precise), or I simply don't know them AS players.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  4. I'd say about 90% of my clan is female. They are ferocious players!!! Honorable mentions must go to Jillian Thyra Johansson and Vellie the Night Stalker :D

5. oh and also must mention Raforta Stronghawk :cool:

6. oh and how could i ever forget Mysteria! shes incredibly friendly. she hasnt played vc in months and yet still remains on the leaderboards.

7. Lets Also Give great praise to Raforta stronghawk!!
    And of course a great warrior-FAQ..and Of course once again Dolly-.these three are extremely Great players and are much better fighters than most of the men I know on the game. Thanks to all the Ladies for being alongside me in my battles. without the ladies this game would be nothing but an eating and burping contest.lol

8. Also Sigridr the Proud Alldis-- a great warrior..

9. Horror was good battles long time ago he he
    SASSY VICIOUS
    Red Sonya
    Mysteria
    Poisoned Heart :)

Last edited: May 1, 2010
  10. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

I might not agree with some of the ladies mentioned above (in terms of fighting style, etc), however I do agree that all are TOUGH as nails, lol. It would be a boring game with only testosterone around.
    Props to all mentioned... including Seraph Angel.
    Up and coming: Raforta, Nancy and Viking Slut (the name's a bonus:))

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  11. Vellieq

Vellieq New Member

I first would like to say YOUR ALL AWSOME, in your own way and great players, I have found some great friends on this game, and Im honored to be playing with such great respect. Thank you to those who have helped me along the way S666, both Johns you guys are awsome,!!Happy Hunting!!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010
  12. Vellieq

Vellieq New Member

Thank you Black Grim you was a great help along climbing the ladder to the 1000 level you made it fun and exciting, thanks for all your help and friendship!!

13. BeastRaider

BeastRaider New Member

Congrats to Traci

I would like to extend my congratulations to a great female player Traci Robinson. Although she dresses like a man and is known as The Ruthless King she is female through and through. Anyway enough chitchat (I know she's modest) join me in congratulating her. Oh, before I forget, NICE DIAPER TRACI!!!!!

14. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

Let's not forget Wilma Fieldingstone guys. She rocks! (amazing how seriously some people take me huh?)

15. Norseman

Norseman New Member

My votes go to SeraphAngel, Poisonheart, Dolly, and Jillian. Can't think of others at the moment, but there are some excellent female players. Honorable mentions go to Eddie and Olen for their level but I just really don't like them.

16. Norseman

Norseman New Member

I forgot Kina and Red Sonya. Sorry gals, should of thought more before posting. I'm sure I'll remember more later.

17. farmgirl19C

farmgirl19C New Member

I'd like to congratulate myself, Sieglinde. ; >
    This is the only app I use where I actually fight, and I enjoy it. My clan is so large, and I hate to fight smaller ones, but that's all there are.
    And I don't like the new avatars!

18. Grand Master Fielding

Grand Master Fielding Active Member

John Geir - don't forget Vellie the Night Stalker and Sexy Suzie. Both are good fighters and good people too.