counter attacks

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ParashuramaBloodAxeLegend, Apr 19, 2011.

?

WIN COUNTER ATTACKS ?!

1. YES

50.0%
  2. NO

50.0%
  1. can players win counter attacks traps if they attack is 50% more than rivals defense?
    will make game more interesting and make players think about not to add all in attack :D

any other ideas about counter attacks ..post here

[​IMG]

2. para we've both won against some counter attacks before.dont ya remember

3. I remember but they were level 10-50 lmao

4. will have to vote no since i know what a siamese cat is voting

5. so its just personal :D

6. I think that would make the game more intersting also. and maybe people would think before they attacked you.hehe There are alot of players now just putting all their points on attack, which is fine with me, just makes them easier to beat up when they are thousands of lvls ahead of me.LOL. makes them look very weak. Its great!!

7. yeah its easy to add all in attack and win everyone lol what will happen if some one add all in attack and some stamina that will be total 15 000 skill points ..so will beat top viking player easy with clan 1000 hehe THINK IDEA !! :p

8. I think you can win against a counter if you are more than 10000% (1000X) stronger than the person who is countering you.

Eddie please don't delete this thread just because the cat posted. Your censorship of the kitteh has to stop.

9. no not cat this time... im eddie Kano !!! hahahaha

10. I also have to vote no.This will make the game unfair.

11. lol nice name you must be from poland hehehe

12. Para nr Przykro mi to mówić, ale jesteś tak daleko znaku.

13. polishpimpn2 just give me translation what you said :D
    im sure ''you are who you are'' no mater what name you use :)

14. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

sounds like some sour grapes ....lol. guess some players dont like getting whooped by lower level players although they crow about it when they do it....lol.

Why would we want to change the rules/guidelines of game play when i built my character around the rules/guidelines that existed at the time? I personally love the fact that there is no rivals of mine that are higher in level that i cant beat, I love it even more that i have tons of stamina so i counter till the cows come home. I use counters to fight off those players who like to hit and hide.

As the Cat suggested....A player with very little defense yet 1000s of levels ahead would look weak, but what about someone who is very low on Defense yet hundreds if not 1000s of levels below.....yet still kicking ass on the higher leveled players? You get a player who is getting excellent xp and the satisfaction of whooping on the higher leveled player....while that higher leveled player gets to waste there precious little stamina on lousy xp, not to mention the xp gained from the same player running into my counters because they like to "hit and hide".

Sounds to me like a greaaaaat strategy... and that the only thing that could ruin it would be rushing out and passing up those higher rated players, thats why i plan to stay right where i am and simply keep pace with my higher rated rivals and kick their butts till the end of time. If they should so choose to attack a much lower leveled player and run the risk of getting countered, or wasting stamina on lousy xp or looking like a bully.....than more power to em...LOLOLOLOLOL

15. i dont see why counter attack sugestion is bad thread and why it will be deleted can you explain more what you mean about cat ?

16. Para nie jestem polską Pimpin jestem else.I ktoś wiedział to myślisz, że jestem Pimp ale nie jestem.

17. why worry polish? there is only two player in Viking Clan who have add all in attack and 10% in defense for achievement picture on profile !

i wish to know more why Jillian vote ''no'' on pool ..is because she love you polish ? :eek:

18. sure dude np lol no need for bad language :D

well so far Olvir level 4866 have a bit more on defense and give me 145exp than polish level 3151 140exp hehe

19. i vote yes good idea para

20. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

LMAO...I love that fact that players want to change the game simply because their antiquated style sucks and they are getting their asses handed to them. Come on...Im sure the "true leaders" of Viking clan can figure this out on their own without asking Kano to make special rules just for them. Maybe u should just start over like I did....Doesnt take long to get back to where you can beat the "true leaders".....about 40 days i believe....LMAO!