Images NOT fixed

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Blazing Sadie, Apr 13, 2011.

1. TrojanManOG

TrojanManOG New Member

One thing wrong you need more stamina :D

And I think a little bit of zombie pictures got in with your photobucket errors :p

2. malific

malific Member

I´m curious on what my stamina has to do with this topic... And BTW ask anybody around, I manage quite well with that much. ;)

As for the pics, I still get a couple right, but I barely know where to click on this current situation. I have to highlight my health to see how much it is left.. :D

3. ReCycle

ReCycle New Member

4. Adonis TIger Blood

Adonis TIger Blood New Member

WOW I thought mine was bad...as it is..it's giving me a headache. Would be nice to know if there is a fix on the way, two days of this is just horrible.

5. shadowviper

shadowviper New Member

cannot even play zs

all is see is some garbage posted from photobucket . but I can log off from my facebook account. log into my wifes screen name and i do not see any problems

6. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Photobucket has given us 3 pushed back times now, the last one was a fix for 20-min ago.

I cannot express enough how extremely disappointed we are with this service interruption. We have been using Photobucket for +2-years now and this is the first issue of this magnitude.

Short term they are scrambling to get it fixed, longer term we will be moving on to alternate image hosting cdns.

7. alka

alka Banned

I can't understand why you would use Photobucket when surly you have sufficient free space on the site which hosts the app. Is there a security issue that prevents you doing this? Otherwise, putting your product in the hands of a third party where you have no control makes you vulnerable. Like the situation you're in now"":confused:

In Game message board would be great. I've used it in other apps to great effect. I hear it's cheap. Now that has to be a word Kano likes...lmao

8. Adonis TIger Blood

Adonis TIger Blood New Member

Well I guess that is somewhat good news Kendall...however I logged back in to find that it is indeed way worse than it was an hour ago.

9. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

10. shadowviper

shadowviper New Member

what is is going to mean if we cannot play as far as our daily gp is concerned
    I know its not the dev teams fault but I have been pushing all my members of knights of the old code to get points. it takes forever to assemble a decent team that gets their daily gp I just don't want to be back at the bottom.

11. MamaMUAHAHA

MamaMUAHAHA Member

I am sure KANO will find a way of making us all happy with a little compensation?
    I vote for saving the Unicorns again............
    :p :p :p

12. agent tex

agent tex New Member

i am hoping to be able to do more on ZS but i am still trying to manage playing it to its fullest and at least get the easter calendar done. i hope they fix the images or find a different imagehosting service soon because this isnt kano's fault its photobuckets fault for letting this happen

13. Jager

Jager Member

Just saw the News update and the game looks good again. I do have a question. When you move the files to another server for image hosting, wil the game be down for maintenance? How long does that sort of process usually take?

Thanks,
    Jager

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Nope, the game will not be down for maintenance when we find an alternate image hosting. It should be transparent.

This disruption was 100% out of our control, like I said previously we have been with the current image hosting service for +2-years now and we have never had an issue of this magnitude. A single hosting provider should allow us to move quickly to bring up images again if they go down, we were severely limited with what we could do with this disruption and had to wait it out which is not OK with us.

If you still see white boxes, clear your cache and everything should be good to go.

15. Jager

Jager Member

White boxes are gone and thanks for answering my question so quick. Hey, there could be a 1 day only White Box Zombie, I'm sure everyone would love killing that one lol.

Jager

16. Angel

Angel Member

lol for the white boxes boss ^^

Thanks Kano for fixing this issue =)

17. Ace

Ace Member

Now we've got the next World Boss... "Evil White Box Zombie" :D