how do people collect hits so fast?!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by icedfate, Mar 24, 2011.

1. icedfate

icedfate Member

I will sit there and click fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight,fight
    to refresh my messages so that as soon as a hit appears I can then click it and in the split second it takes me to click on it someone else ALWAYS gets it before me.

how do people get it so fast?

it's always practically instantaneous, at the instant the hit is up they are already dead....

2. thousands if not millions can see the hit all at once HOWEVER only 1 can hit at a time.gotta be fast to get em

3. gods people

gods people Active Member

hi

try just clicking hitlist insted. that refreshes it...:cool:

4. Jessica

Jessica Member

I feel your pain I just got my first hitlist kill today and it took me 731 levels to accomplish it (slow net and old comp = fail in speed competition) you have to repeatedly click hitlist and just hope for the best. It also helps when someone tells you in advance hit is going up I'm in a facebook group with people for fast hitlist and punching action.

5. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

When I have nothing better to do on FB I lounge on the hitlist. Got several well-paying bounties this way.

True, I had to reach Level 400 or so for my first hitlist kill, but then again, this was done in less than 10 days.

I think several of the higher levels sit primarily on the hitlist, mostly cause their fighting list is short otherwise.

6. malific

malific Member

As Atheistic said, there´s lots of people waiting for those so you have to be fast. Waiting for the red "Active Hitlist" button to appear is usually not enough, since as soon as you click on that the slayer is dead (unless they´re strong or try riding). You should refresh the 'hitlist' tab if you´re wanting to get some instead.
    There´s many factors that affect hunting speed... The amount of people hunting at that moment, a good PC/Internet connection, your clicking speed, and your slayer´s Attack/health stats also help.

7. im the beast

im the beast Member

click the hitlist button instead of fight and high health if u can get in the fight. and fast internet and good computer all play a big roll in getting bountys..

8. Ace

Ace Member

Try spamming the hitlist button, not the fight one, that will reduce your waiting time. Other keys are net speed, using a fast browser (you can check how fast yours is on the fightlist by spamming the attack button on one person) and slayer-wise, the keys are Health and Attack.

Also, some times during the day are really rough for hunting, while at some other times, you can see an offline level 100 lasting for over 5 seconds.

9. icedfate

icedfate Member

it just seems faster than humanly possible. I'm like clicking hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,hitlist,ooh theres a hit!, click its dead already........I'm half suspicious people are using bots........

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  10. Jessica

Jessica Member

If you want a more relaxed pace you might want to try gaming on hi5. I have both a facebook and hi5 account and game on both and on facebook where a person might last under 3 seconds on hi5 I was hitlisting random offline 150-170 people and they would last a full minute sometimes. It can be boring to some since not as much action on hi5 but its a relaxing change of pace for me sometimes.

11. Ace

Ace Member

If that happens it can either be:
    -Your PC/Net speed isn't too good (it happens to me some times that some hits show on my bro's PC earlier than on mine, and so I have little next to none chances)
    -You try hunting on a crowded time of the day.
    -You're not fast enough.
    -Your attack/health is too low to hunt the list (this applies only if it happens too much that you manage to land a hit and then the target's dead, or when big ones go up)

Anyway, I get most of mine during my nighttime, few people hunting at that time of the day, but well, your best time of the day will be shown once you try hunting long enough and obviously depending on your RL location (Australians will have different good hunting times than UK people, for example)

12. icedfate

icedfate Member

maybe I'm not too slow lol...I just spent some time hunting and now it seems like I'm doing it too fast....

I'll get the guy as soon as I see them and hit them and get them down to red health and then someone who clicked it slower than me gets the last hit in......*sigh*

so its not just about clicking fast but its about being lucky enough not to be the first to hit or even the second but the last to hit....so if someone takes 4 hits to die you have to be the 4th one to hit them if they take 6 you have to be the 6th......

13. Diva

Diva Member

Bounty hunting is part skill, part finesse, and part luck.

I know hunters with awful modems who manage to catch plenty, because if someone has full health then you can get that last hit in.

It takes practice.