Cant Play Game

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by aaronDP, Mar 23, 2011.

1. aaronDP

aaronDP New Member

Dear Devs,

Since last night i am unable to play the game at all.It loads the page but everytime i click on any link it redirects me back to homepage.I have tried 3 diferent browsers Firefox,Google Chrome and Internet explorer and getting the same response.I am also having the same issues with Zombie player.Please Can you help as i am in a syndicate and i need to complete my daily points.

Thank You
    Aaron

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Are you still experiencing issues with the applications? If you are then send a message into support so that we can take a closer look and work towards a solution.

3. g1c

g1c New Member

its almost the same here myself and my partner have been unable to play any of the 3 games in almost 24 hours
    get as far as the front page but cant do bosses/adventures
    we've tried mozilla and chrome with no luck
    occasional luck with explorer
    we have tried updating flash/shockwave player but it hasnt made a difference

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

There are some things that you can try: try logging out of Facebook and clearing the cache of your internet browser as it will force a re-download of Facebook scripts, try updating your current browser, try using a different browser, try refreshing the page and try updating your Java. Hope this helps.

5. aaronDP

aaronDP New Member

I have updated java,i have updated flash and shockwave,i have updated browers and cleared cookies and cache and still the same.The only way i can play is using IE tab add on for firefox.Its been over 3 days now.

6. aaronDP

aaronDP New Member

Its working On Avant Browser but still Not on Firefox (The browser i use the most) and also not on Google Chrome.

7. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Are you still having issues?