New Armour

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MWAS Neo, Feb 26, 2011.

1. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

hi guys
    just wondering if there is going to be some new armour avalible soon from the stockpile??

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Stockpile items are unlocked based off of your level.

3. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

yer i know that lol. but im lvl 407 and still have my mob armed with the same armor as i was in the 100s. it doesnt show anymore to unlock at a later lvl unlike vehicles, which shows the tuk tuk .
    thanks for taking time to respond :)

4. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Exoskeleton is the last armor, but you can craft 2 slightly better armors. Czars velvet coat and Tuareg robes also you can get an armor from the challenge mission Type 2 body armor. Almost forgot about White leather jumpsuits. Note none of the new armors have upkeep. Ice defense tactical vest.

5. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

yer i get that. i just wondered if they was gonna put any new armors out. its a bit of a pain to loadout 1033 mobsters from the workshop so wanted to no if there was any plans for new stockpile armor.

6. Sir Squeek

Sir Squeek New Member

also there are items that are dropped from jobs and bosses you can use for amour such as police uniform sky mask and gloves and eventualy attack dogs also there is good amour from doing minimum damge to bosses such as yakuza amour from the tokyo boss tactical suit for helping ramirez bosses the wongswat mask from wongswat bosses and the razor chain from death reaper bosses. at your level your new goal shoud be 0 upkeep gl :)

7. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

sounds good to me lol, save some cash. so just attack other ppls boss's for the min drops then. good advise thanks :) :) :)