is there a new clan limit???

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by prin, Feb 28, 2011.

1. prin

prin New Member

lately, i've grown tired of getting my rear end kicked all the time by people with more clan than i have, so i have been diligently adding to my clan.

just today i noticed that although i have accepted at least 30 requests, my clan number stays at 1000 with 25 cheiftains.

if there is a new limit then i want to cry FOUL!!

how can we ever win a battle against people with 1400 and up clansmen if we can only have weapons based on how many clansmen we have??? geez...

2. 1000 friends and 1000 hired chiefs.been this way a long time and has been asked already.

3. prin

prin New Member

by hired chiefs do you mean paid for with favor points??

*edit* never mind i found it. 3 for 10 favor points... boy, all those people with 1400+ sure must have great jobs!!!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  4. that is exactly what i mean

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Or we just use our level-up award for Chieftains. But then I'm level 1400 with 1400+ Chieftains...

6. or some free offers payout big godpoints

7. Hmm, let us consider logically.

1 favor point per level up, not counting shooters or deals.

at level 100 you should have 30 chiefs, there for 1000 should make for 300, and level 3000 should equal 900.

1 jackpot shot per shooter, doing 2 shooters 10 times, comes out 100 FP /GP for an additional 30.

Deals take approximately 1.5 days to accomplish, for 2 FP/GP or more.
    so every 7.5 days after the shooters, individuals can gain another 3 chieftans.

Surveys can be done about every other day, for 4 FP/GP, they are free and take about 5-10 minutes.

Begining to see the message here? A determined player who plays from every angle, and doesn't constrict themselves has a far greater advantage. 1400 is most likely 1000 adds off some add site, and 400 hired chiefs.

8. CWB02

CWB02 New Member

I´m at Level: 1088 and have 1418 chieftains without spending real money. So it´s possible.

9. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

"1400 is most likely 1000 adds off some add site, and 400 hired chiefs"

I'm a level 1690 (and change) and I have 1745 chieftains. 1000 are from adding people and almost all the rest I've earned through playing the game (I have purchased maybe 100 through bought favor points, tops). Using your favor points to refill stamina or health or something other than hiring chieftains is (usually) a waste, although I have used FP to refill stamina a couple or three times along the way.

10. level 2059.i admit i went with the easy way to max my chiefs out even before i reached level 1000.once youve got the max clan there is no reason not to spend points on stamina refills especially against a boss with really good drops.

11. icedfate

icedfate Member

and they probably get 1400 spam emails a day from the surveys as well :)

12. dnaleves

dnaleves New Member

this may seem like a dumb question, but I can't seem to find the answer. Where can I see exactly how many of my chieftans are friends, and how many are from points?

13. Click on "cheiftains"tab and it shows you

14. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Viking Clan Example:
    • Home
    • Adventures
    • Bosses (number of active bosses)
    • Battle
    • Empire
    • Clan
    • Gods (number of Favor Points)
    • Chieftains (number)
      • Click this one!
        • Invite
        • Gifts
        • Boosts
        • Inner Circle (number of friends used as Chieftains, maximum 1000)
        • Hired Chieftains (number of Favor Point Chieftains, maximum 1000)

Pirate Clan Example:
    • Home
    • Adventures
    • Bosses (number of active bosses)
    • Battle
    • Rule
    • Clan
    • Davy Jones (number of Favor Points)
    • Captains (number)
      • Click this one!
        • Invite
        • Gifts
        • Boosts
        • Inner Circle (number of friends used as Captains, maximum 1000)
        • Hired Captains (number of Favor Point Captains, maximum 1000)

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

What the flip...?

AS, stop posting faster than me!
    Ah, well. That's what I get for typing slowly, I guess...

16. well if you stop Hen Pecking that wouldn't be the case huh?

Besides who cares if somebody's weapon clashes with their armor??

17. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I don't henpeck! I nitpick. There is a *slight* difference. :cool:

^^get the joke? :D

Wait...what?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2011
  18. Why on earth there is an option to refill health for god pts is beyond me. Totally the most useless and counterproductive function on the game. If it hasn't been removed it needs to be for the sake of eliminating sheer stupidity

19. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Darwinism. If the stupid people waste their god points on HEALTH...so much the better for us!

20. Allen Sumaran

Allen Sumaran Member

LOL Thrand. I couldn't agree more. Why would anyone do that???? Makes no sense to me either. I would rather refill STAMINA!!