Faction Involvement

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by SteveW, Feb 2, 2011.

1. SteveW

SteveW Member

Just wondering Mr/Mrs Kano if your future updates as previously mentioned will require me to be in a faction. What I mean is, the warring thing you're planning, will I be missing out on XP if I'm not in a faction?

I recently left a faction to take the long a lonely solo road and may need to start to look for suitable factions to join if this is the case.

Maybe I should join [DIL] with Tom and POG? :D

Cheers,

Steve

2. SteveW

SteveW Member

Well, I decided to make my own faction just in case. I wasn't really bothered with joining another faction after UKK so having my own enables me to participate in any future faction based activities without actually having the effort involved in being in a faction.

Suits me for the time being.

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

There is some interesting stuff that we are working on with regards to factions. Stay tunned.

4. "Yeah", Please send invitation steve. We haven't had a good laugh since you tried creating a faction of your own.
    Even UKK faction couldn't stand your moaning and booted you...roflmao.

5. SteveW

SteveW Member

I left of my own accord because of all the squabbling by other players. IThis is a game for me and so people can deal with their own issues!

I started my own faction to be on my own and never invited anyone to join. As and when factions become useful for GP I will likely start my own again.

For now being part of any faction hell bent on getting pointless GP isn't my thing.

It was very sweet of you to notice though ;)

6. Tylerbmiller

Tylerbmiller New Member

Same here about faction hell bent on getting GP

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Some players (often referred to as "diamonds") enjoy flaunting their accomplishments with shiny trophies, ribbons, and suchlike.

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Hey, KANO, will this new, GP-using system be on the other apps as well?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011