Crybabies not getting rid of me that easily!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tizme, Feb 3, 2011.

1. wait wait wait wait.......

stop posting for a few minutes...

unfortunately I'm just recovering from pneumonia, and all the laughing at this thread is threatening to worsen my condition..... you're killing me!!

yeah anyway.

isn't this kind of banter what the in game feed is for? you post all your hot air in the game, and hope somebody passes it on to the target of your ire?

FYI if you were to apologize to kano, and throw yourself at their mercy, get off your high horse, swallow our pride, ect and so forth, you'd probably get your account back.

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I have been advised that this is quite common on the forums, particularly from MySpace users (I don't know why not FaceBook instead...but oh, well).

Just make sure you aren't eating or drinking anything, I about spat my cereal all over my computer screen last night because of KANO forum posts.

3. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

Get well real soon

4. icedfate

icedfate Member

so its a play on words to intentionally mispell a word and tell someone else thats how its spelled and that they should learn to spell? I don't get that logic

p.z. I'm on your side, I do think its unfair that you got banned because some random person reported you..and I hope to one day be able to take down pog myself..I tangled with her on my second day playing and she is ruthless.....

5. SteveW

SteveW Member

idedfate - Your spelling, grammar and selection of words from the English language have been exemplary to date which is why I wonder how the word 'ruthless' slipped in the above statement when surely you meant 'retarded' :D

If you would be so kind as to send me your link, I'd like to squad up :rolleyes:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

The point is that she (or he) knows the word is "asinine" but included the word "ass" to make "assinine" from two words signifying "stupid." It is clever, really.
    But what I don't agree with is her (or his) yelling that Tizme should have known it was intentional. People are stupid, yes? There are many trolls in forums, yes? It is realistic to assume that some player you DO NOT KNOW can't spell "asinine" instead of assuming that the person is clever and witty with words. But then Tizme was rude anyways, so I guess it evens out.

Your phrasing is excellent and made me laugh. Well done.

7. Ace

Ace Member

"When grammar's the main point of any topic, it means that the topic itself has died."

8. SteveW

SteveW Member

Grammar was just the vehicle used to infer a derogatory remark towards a forum and Zombie Slayer troll ;) :D

9. icedfate

icedfate Member

well, heres my link for anyone else who wants to squad up.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1199164697

apparently I've pumped so many points into attack that I've surpassed the total attack scores of all my squad members...so i need more high levels in my squad.

I have no beef against dilligaf since I'm in his squad, I can also see his stats and I have a long way to go to match them lol.

10. Tizme

Tizme Member

Quite simply put, this.

Couldn't have put it better myself, and didn't even have to. I sincerely thank you and wonder if i am the ZS / forum troll to which you refer..
    I disagree, with the ZS part at least. I never intended to reside under a bridge watching other slayers try to fend off zombies, i just wanted a bit of a challenge to make me feel like i'd really earned my place at the top when i got there. This challenge was infuriating the no.3 on Facebook so that it would repeatedly beat and kill me, sending me backwards, along with the rest of it's cronie crew.

As if having internet access taken away from me multiple times during the duration of my playing wasn't enough, someone (it, methinks) had to go and report me to Facebook and get me removed, for fear of what i was on the way to become.

I WILL start this game again, and i WILL become the force to be reckoned with that i can only dream of at the minute!

inb4 "Twasme, GTFO will you!"

11. Tizme

Tizme Member

That's just scary.. Either you're spying on me, you're psychic, or someone else is spying on me and telling Google :confused:

It's not actually a birthmark though, its a scar i woke up with after crashing my car. Too close for comfort though, GTFO my life i don't even know you! :eek: