Kano Shield

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meezy, Feb 6, 2011.

1. meezy

meezy Member

hey guys, i saw a higher level with one of these and thought..how do we get our hands on one?? I guess if someone can tell me what they are and how to get one, that would be extra cool.. :)

2. your too late.it was part of the advent calender challenge that took place in december.maybe itll pop up again in another challenge who knows.

3. meezy

meezy Member

well,dang,if i had known what the goal of those advent calendars was.. :p

4. Gina

Gina Member

just so you know the Cupid arrow beats it any how

5. Tizme

Tizme Member

But the cupid arrow costs those valuable UN.. I didnt waste no UN on my shield, but now it gone byebye along with my uhh.. ME ='(

6. DeadManWalking

DeadManWalking New Member

i too missed out on the kano sheild, i was wondering if anyone had the stats for it. would be nice to know

and to the guy who does not buy items with un credits, what do you buy with them? seems like the only thing you can buy thats not a waste is items, i cant see spending them on boss fights or one time energy/ stam refills

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

In Viking Clan, its 78/78. In Pirate Clan, its 45/45.
    Either way, its one of the best items you can get for a LONG time.

8. malific

malific Member

The base stats for it in Zombie Slayer are 65 atk/65 def, with a total of +9 atk/def after full upgrades (meaning 74/74 at the end). It has the same stats as UN items had at that time, so it´s basically an UN weapon for free.