[FB] Gifting increase

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Machinist, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Machinist

Machinist New Member

I pretty much had gifting 100 a day down pat. I am pretty sure I won't be doing 500. Is this a glitch or a change?

"You have sent the Sewer Alligator to 1 of your friends You have 488 gifts remaining to send."

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not a glitch, it was just implemented, you can collect and send them all at once, which makes it not the issue you think it is. and that collect and gift all was something we asked for kano to do for ages, it is a great thing.

3. you have to send out 500 gifts to be able collect and send out 500 all together. I am not sure I have 500 active players. lol

4. Kirsten

I have a few thousand , so as soon as everyone gets on board, but no ya don''t have to send 500 to get 500 . You need to network and get yourself more clan lol

5. Janet D Bell

Janet D Bell New Member

I've just read the new adjustments to Quests and what I see is I will be penalized two ways, one because I work while the rest of the team complete the quests and I already feel bad for not doing my bit and the 2nd thing is me being a small acct I may get asked to level because I cant do the amount needed to complete. I think that its time to evaluate wither it is worth playing

6. Machinist

Machinist New Member

Thank you for the reply, It was posted in the news after I had posted the question in here.... lol. There should be a "Select All" located in "Mobs\Gifts", that would be very handy as well...

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Find group that does not put pressure on it's members to do this or that, Or make your own group , no rules for like minded players, don't let others ruin your fun.

JADES likes this.
  8. rallycrawford

rallycrawford New Member

well I sent 500 gifts yesterday but I only received 100 ??

9. I sent 500 out 2 days in a row but only got 100??

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Not all send them back, but who knows never really watched # received.

Kirsten likes this.
  11. after accepting 100 gifts and sending them back you have to go into gifting and send out indivually like before

12. would be nice if you could have a collect all and send all on the gifting page, please

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

stay tuned.... :D

14. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

You can select upto 50 people at once to send to on the gift page.
    This already exist in 'Alerts' modal window.
    upload_2020-2-28_6-12-24.png
    upload_2020-2-28_6-13-5.png

15. Kirsten

LOL how can someone not know this lol took us years to get kano to do it , too. :p