[ZS] 7,500 QUEST OUTBREAK

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tony Cecil, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Figured since I'm here I'll ask/complain about something else. This quest of completing 7,500 outbreaks during Faction Quests is not able to be completed. At least the faction that I'm in which contains a mixed bag of levels. People from the mid 1000s to nearly level 10,000. We've never even came close to completing this. EVER. I'm very curious to know how many times this particular quest has been completed and how many UN were spent to do so. I believe the only way it could be completed would be a faction full of very low level high energy accounts. Please, Kano rework this, rethink this. Do something. It's continuously causing most every faction to fail this quest and lose out on the rewards for a "HARD" quest. If you played your own game you would know how insanely difficult and damn near impossible this quest is to complete.

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

It's not impossible if you buy UNCS and refill :eek:

Tony Cecil likes this.
  3. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The outbreak/ job/adventure quest goals are ALL too high in all games

Tony Cecil likes this.
  4. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Mr. Smarty Pants. lol.

-Battle of the Bastards Zombie Slayer Level 8096

5. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

I've seen the 2,200 adventures completed on pirates but never anything higher than that. What i think is "awesome" is right in the middle of this quest event they come out and inform of us of their new payout system. It's like a faction member of mine said. I didn't know when it started that it was based on activity. I listed 36 out of the 50 hits required to complete the quest. Screwing a lot out of better rewards i guess. I didn't complete a single challenge on the 40 challenge quest. One guy did the majority of it by himself. I'm sure he didn't know either. Only way i can think of that this happened is that someone on some game complained that they were doing more than their fellow faction/armada/guild/syndicate mates and therefore should be paid a better reward. And they must have some clout. I think it's totally fucking stupid and selfish.

6. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I cant speak for all I'm ok with the medium and hard rewards being proportional with effort. I was getting tired of people who dont even finish their dailies crowing about getting a 50 Fp reward when the people who worked hard in it every day got 30 combined for all quests.

Tony Cecil likes this.
  7. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

ill have to wait and see how the payouts end up in zombies, but it's just strange when you have say 7 people on at that moment than can finish a quest super fast that others just simply weren't on to put forth the effort to help. Knowing that if they were on they would've helped for sure. Yeah I agree about freeloaders totally. My gripe was just with the people that don't happen to be on at the time.

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Haha well... it's the point of the stupidly hard ones :p buy buy buy refill
    it's the reason raids got so much harder too buy buy buy refill :p
    [​IMG]

9. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

you sure do like Canadians. "Well, you know what they say: 'A friend in need is a friend with Kroff dinner.'" ...