[KanoPlay] Fix Your Chat Ingame Box aka World Chat

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Need to fix the Chat Box ingame cause it keeps on flickering an going in an out an keeps on saying connecting so there are issue that needs to be solved an for which it is a bug on your end an you can not say it is ours cause everytime you do it is on your end!! so please fix Today cause you got all time in the world an nothing else better to do since you are not making anymore kano app games the way it seems! so get out of your bed an get to work cause that is what you are getting paid for to do!

P.S. you need more Management in this Forum an stop letting it be dead or just remove it off the website no need to cluster up sites that could be need of use or put to use!

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Justin, I can see that you wrote this post at 10:15am pacific. Were you experiencing issues at this time or was it earlier in the day?

I ask because our ops team detected a latency issue with chat at about 8:50am but that it was fixed by 9am. Perhaps there were lingering effects if you didn't refresh your game but that is just a hunch.

But if the issues you were seeing were happening right before you wrote this post then it is likely unrelated. Other than the 10 min blip this morning all indications are that chat is operating normally. Any flickering sounds like an issue with your browser.

Is or was anyone else experiencing something similar to Justin? If so please let us know.

3. Justin the killer

was happening Monday when I was online but seems it is fix but I just ran into another issue on Facebook there is a Brief delay is when u go too look at armadas or at your profile there is a delay where it would show a Overlay White Blank Sheet but after a few moments it goes back to normal on its own. Don't know if you are aware of this or not Smack??

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I can't say I have experienced the issue you describe. I know that can be very browser and version dependant. We've had issues with certain versions of Chrome in the past.

Justin the killer likes this.
  5. Justin the killer

if I am able to screenshot on what I see I will try my best to show you but the way it freezes for a second I may not but will try!

6. Justin the killer

this is what I see @Smack

Attached Files: