January 30, 2020

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Lester peterson aka Pete, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

January 30, 2020
    Contribution View for Quests thanks for nothing let's make kano king and big brother narc

Monkey Poo likes this.
  2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

As an officer his is useful. I like to know who in my guild/syndicate/ faction/ armada is pulling their weight and doing their share on the quests. And who we need to chat with or remove

3. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

How often does it update ? My contribution is still showing nil although I have done 4%

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well either way you look at it whoever gets the quest done first in the armada gets a bigger payout for which I have seen already for which I do not believe that is fair at all so I believe that everyone should get the same rewards does not matter if you contribute or not the rewards should be equal amount!!

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is not how it works; as we've said many times the FP payout from Cases at the end of the event is completely random. We are looking at changing this in the future towards being based on contribution as that is what the players who have left feedback seem to prefer for the most part.

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well then I bet you are about to see more playesrs complain then an seems to be on the feedbacks you get are from Crybabies in most cases with all of these features being added so yea Good Luck! cause most people have to work so you really should take that in consideration!

7. Hobo

Hobo Member

Cant wait to see how a 'contribution' based reward looks. When someone does all 50 hitlist before anyone even gets a chance than they will earn a greater reward than everyone else who would have helped but could not. When 5 members send all 100 gifts and complete that task what happens to the other 20 members. Will they even earn a reward for that challenge. I guess what we all want to know is how the favor points will be distributed. Guess we will find out soon enough.