[LCN] Contribution View for Quests - Coming

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jkvkid, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Jkvkid

Jkvkid New Member

This is really worthless. If the rewards everyone received were the same, it would have value. But, with the randomness of rewards, someone doing a lot can get 35 ~ 40 FP total and someone who does less can get 75. Make the Loot Chest Rewards more equal and then this may be useful.

2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

It's of use to officers so they can see who is pulling their weight and who is frrelaoding and sitting back doing nothing. I wish I had this when I ran a syndicate. I would use as evidence when kicking out deadbeats

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is expressly part of the plan we have for updating Quests for the first part of 2020, from last week's TGIF:

4. Miles

Miles Member

I think you need to do something very very soon this is becoming a joke,pathetic returns in loot and fp , all quests finished 30 fp ...what a joke!!!!!

5. Hobo

Hobo Member

5 favor points in a hard loot case as a reward is down right laughable. Please take this away and increase it to 10 favor points at least. Considering it takes roughly 5 years to get all your hired guns if you dont pay. A 5 favor point increase on a 5 favor point hard case reward shouldnt be a drama.