[KanoPlay] Bad Reputation

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Kano why do you allow player's to create fake profiles?? just curious is all cause for what they are doing is making a Criminal Charge for having fake real names an fake date of births just want you too know this an I know a few who are doing this but I already know you will not permant ban there main accounts for some odd reason but you let them play your games?? cause if you have rules are'nt they suppose to be taking effect cause it seems that your Rules go in one ear an out the other an they are not obeying the rules of the game just wanted to point this out here..cause the stuff that unloyal players are causing is a Criminal Charges that could get your business shutdown just figure I say all of this an put it out here! Bad Sport on there behalfs an the majority of the blame is on you Kano Developer's/owner of the business.

(Edit): I have also read a posts in here about Changes on how people Feel an I believe this should be added in there as well with it! Bed Rep/Bad Chances/Bad Choices an decision that Kano as caused in the Online Social Gaming Network.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Are you able to explain this a bit more? I've read like 10-11 times & it's the criminal charges bit is where I get stuck :oops:

I've always thought it odd that the main account stays and only the alt gets banned, I used to think it was Kano giving them a second chance...but there are multiple repeat offenders, some even brag about it openly in world chat lol.

3. Justin the killer

what I mean by that is that they are allowing player's too use false information such as Date of births an False Names we are real names when they are creating these alt accounts.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In no way it's KANO's fault Justin and sure the heck won't be on them in any way. Sure they should do more about it, but your statements up are just plain stupid. Especially the criminal charges part.

5. Justin the killer

how can it not be there fault?? please explain too me?? If kano owns the rights to there gaming network then they are held accountable by all means! the only way to get clear is that they need to start buckling down on these people who does this stuff. cause they have the tech to do it but they choose not to put it too use at all, which is not bright on there end of not using it. which they do have Tools Kano does to get rid of these players.