From this weeks TGIF

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

It would appear that tickets are the only feedback they consider, so maybe we should all just start writing tickets. Separate ticket for each of the stupid ideas that have been implemented this past year or so.
    Hitlist throttling, rewards stacking, lottery, ambush tax and now this current BS they've hit us with is just the first few that come to mind.

Kirsten and Justin the killer like this.
  2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

wondering what are they gonna throw at us next since this junk they implented, we should not be allowed to suffer cause of crybabies complaining..an all of this that went down for the past features they have been putting in is Total BS..what the point even playing the game if they are just gonna jack with features that do not need to be added in? ughh this is so lame

Micaylah likes this.
  3. john greene

john greene Member

What is wrong with you people, ok the statement was..... im am attacked as soon as i heal right? Ok think about something here, you guys made it possible for people to hit someone then hit a boss so they can get to hospital real quick. So even though this is supposed to be a fighting game you are helping all the whinny hit and hide babies. You have taken away the only thing that we had to try and catch them healed. Do you have any clue at all of what happens in this game? Here is a thought... start listening to the people that have played this game for years and are trying to have fun, not the big babies who think they are cool hitting someone and then hiding for 24hrs? You are killing this game.

4. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

You know, I remember way, way back when you had a sentence in your OVERVIEW in the HELP section that read something like (paraphrasing) "This is the game. No crying about it."

What happened to that sentiment? A bunch of new players crying constantly to you on a daily basis because they don't like it that they lose when they get hit? Probably Raids are the most to blame for this. It has produced a mass movement of players into higher level combat that they are nowhere near ready for. This just wasn't thought out very well on KANO's part. The ramifications of giving into new players that demand everything while earning nothing.

Micaylah, AlterEgoT and Kirsten like this.
  5. Survival Streak 0

upload_2020-1-14_3-44-23.png
    or just stay there...and i'll lose stamina for trying o_O

6. Justin the killer

well Just remeber the Majority came from Mafia Wars an the old original mob wars so you go figure! so us older players who have been here for along time we are not the problem at all!!

7. BLU 1SE

BLU 1SE New Member

Justin much respect mate but stop fudgeing blaming ex me or mob war players, we not all the same, all I fudgeing hear off you is it's our fault Kano comes up with these stupid ideas, we all not fudgeing cry babies, some of us enjoy fighting and hate this change as well, so get off my and other fudgeing peep's backs, moan about the cry babies and fudgeing Kano, and stop blaming all fudging ex me players coz yh starting to pee me off, ok

8. BLU 1SE

BLU 1SE New Member

Mw players, fudging spell check, you get my drift though

9. LCN Player

LCN Player New Member

I agree with Crazy Inuit, complet4ly. I left LCN for almost a year finishing up important real world work. I came back and it was a different game. Bots, alts, scripts, money money money, attitudes, it was and is a different game now and the fun of competition has been drained from it. Money money money. Ridiculous. It is more tedious and disappointing than it is thrill of team gaming and of the one on one fights and duels of near equals. What good is in the game when level 2000 has a base 200 trillion bounty? What competition is there when a few players in a particular triad of syndicates have scripts running around the clock punching every hour and then attacking when a human logs on, and this or these players have base bounties beyond any reasonable, standard gaming?
    How does an honest player compete when the fight list is all one set of syndicates in alliance running bots-scripts-alts each holding back from leveling up yet having stockpile and bounty beyond any concept of what a game is? Was in Mob Wars from the start to finish. Been in LCN since the beginning with a couple of long breaks for business. Each return is met with a game less a game and more a slot machine or KINO. NO thinak you. It does not serve players who have been here since LCN began. I was warned when I returned. They were correct. KANO, you have allowed a once great game to be ruined while lining your pockets. Yea! ugh....

I don't why the avatar here says LCN Player New Member unless being here 10 years and a month is new.

Pinhead and Ghostie like this.
  10. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

It long ago stopped being a game. Unless the game is who can throw the most money at Kano.

11. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

so let's take a look at real world application shall we?

This just happened.....

Captain ------------------- has just been attacked and has been killed or be too weak to fight

Repeated attacks on a fallen player is disrespectful to Davy Jones, your stamina grows weaker.

Attacks from: 239 attacks in 28 minutes Last attacked: 24 minutes ago

Attacks against: 116 attacks in 27 minutes Attacked first: 52 minutes ago Last attacked: 25 minutes ago

It's cost me 3 stamina.

1 when I forgot about the stupid update and was sitting on his page to try to attack back since I was getting 1 attack for his 5 or so to go through.

1 when It attacked and I hit attack back while it was not in the hospital but by the time the attack went through he had landed there.

1 to get the message copied to post here.

and I can't do a thing without losing stamina now for 24 hours. the rival has basically 24 hours free.

Yeah, I'm calling BS on this one.

Micaylah and Snowtiger like this.
  12. AlterEgoT

Vast Majority

Define please.

Because if you are telling us this is truthful, then the truth is your game is now solitaire with a twist. And an expensive solitaire at that.

You need to quit representing the game as a PVP. It no longer is.

There are only a couple reasons the "Vast Majority" will never hit it.
    1. They are trading partners thus ensure they heal for each other
    2. The "Vast Majority" no longer fight at all, and you might as well rebrand the game.
    3. Yeah I could only think of 2.

13. AlterEgoT

SUGGESTIONS better suited for the need:

ok I've grumbled enough.

So let's get "feedback"

Let's work together players and admins to find the solution that WORKS.

What are the maximum attacks on each game allowed?

ZS is 101. There is ZERO need for this feature at all. You simply cannot over attack anyone. So just remove this entirely. Even a bot/script can't do a dang thing but take 101.

Mob Wars I never hit the limit when being attacked, think the highest I bothered healing for was 8000 then I said forget it and left. So ok, maybe charge 2 stamina after 500 attacks per attack? 3 stamina after 1000? IDK I don't play there enough to have any idea what a normal battle looks like in the form of number of attacks.

PC- No idea. I'm either straight killed long before any maximum or they only take a reasonable amount while I'm there.

VC-Not a clue.

If it's to stop scripts then just capture the data of failed attacks and address it with those players. Perhaps they can provide the knowledge that is obviously missing in whomever came up with this idea.

If it's to stop bullying, as someone above said, the overview says no crying. They need to build or ask for help within their team for advice. If they aren't a troll there is nearly always someone that will intervene be it by message or bounty. But the game DOES require folks to invest in their relationships. In fact THAT is also in the overview/help.

it's a squad/mob/clan based game for a reason. High levels have little to do. Let the players reach out to them. Course WC conversations would make this easier, just saying.

Anyone got any suggestions for better fixes for whatever this highly suspect addition is supposed to be fixing?

14. AlterEgoT

oh that's priceless. The attacker above was getting the same message trying to attack me.

pretty sure this update is a dud.

15. Justin the killer

well I am not blaming everyone but I am putting out the Truth on what should be told an made out, ever since they came over here we had nothing but problems outta of em! I was just only stating True Facts on what I been seeing in the past few months or even a few years since you guys came over!!

16. Survival Streak 0

I think main problem is...they don't play their own games, that's why they can't understand how/why we're attacking dead/hospitalized players. We probably all play slightly different, I rarely use the attack button they'd prefer me to use lol.

17. Survival Streak 0

lol this should explain that better... I click where the check marks are when fighting from profile or rivals page.
    Profile page...
    upload_2020-1-21_20-28-44.png
    Rivals....
    upload_2020-1-21_20-28-59.png

AlterEgoT likes this.
  18. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. :eek:

Kirsten likes this.
  19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Under 50 by feedback I've heard of from players, I work around it from rival list, to not incur this loss.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020