In-Game Message Ideas

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by daz, Mar 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. open messaging to those not clan would become a disaster.it would quickly turn into something it shouldnt.so thats not a chance.

i agree there needs to be more pre set messages though

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Keep the requests coming. If you ever received a msg or an in-game action that you did not have a "canned" response for let us know and we will try our best to get them in there.

3. kimmerz

kimmerz Member

I would like "Sorry, in our level range there are only a few people I can attack and tag you're it" :p

4. Jager

Jager Member

Wow, I just looked at the messages and it is already added in! Thanks!

5. Delta

Delta New Member

I would really like to see something along the lines of "Stop attacking me. Our factions are allies."

We already have the "Our factions are enemies!" one, so an ally one would be much more useful. It is a pain in the butt trying to go through multiple channels just to get an ally faction member to stop attacking.

I kind of like the "Fight your own battles" one, too. It can't even be something like "Fight your own battles, you coward" if you want to go aggressive on it. It's really annoying when one person attacks you and then they send their entire squad after you because they can't take the fact that you can fight back.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  6. Jager

Jager Member

One more suggestion. "You're Welcome." It would be a good response to the Thanks message.

Thanks,

Jager

7. SteveW

SteveW Member

Or after you have just killed someone :D

8. striborg

striborg Member

How about "you attacked one of my squad members".

9. malific

malific Member

I think we need something in the line of "You attacked my faction"... I get people every now and then sending me the "Why are you picking on me?" message because I punch/list them when they attack my faction mates.

10. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Merged in-game idea threads

All new threads for this topic will be merged into this one.
    Per Kano's request please keep them coming. :)
    Thank you,

11. seth the chef

seth the chef Member

I do think being able to say what you want would be nice, but I have to agree. Playdom allows free messaging in mobsters and alot of people use it to be verbally abusive, make inappropriate comments about people's family, racial slurs, etc, etc. Most people don't abuse the privilege but ALOT do and it causes even more drama.

12. Colonel Jam

Colonel Jam New Member

How about;

In boss battles, be patient. I will fight you soon.
    Want to train on each other?
    I don't want to fight right now.
    Mess with me and taste my guilds vengeance!
    You ROCK!

13. nicolamurrie

nicolamurrie New Member

there are a lot good suggestions from a lot of posts, and some of them could be used for a few of the games .. i play MW:LCN, and they could be used there (except its mobs, not squads!!)
    my thoughts would be that if you play "off" another player, and you level etc equally then could you not have something like "DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE LEVELLING WITH EACH OTHER" or something similar, it saves trying to "mob up" with them.
    What i would like is to be able to use Facebook Credits in the game, or at least that it be there to allow people to use it if they wish, its one of the few games that isnt on the "list" for games that allow Facebook Credits to be used.
    And while its nice to have more people on my fight list, why should it be ok for someone who is anything up to 4/5 hundred levels higher than me be able to attack me, but i cant only attack 200 levels BELOW where i am in the game - something could be perhaps looked into about it, n make it more equal in the fight list?
    :)I like the one that someone posted about the multiple attacks, n the why u attack/kill/punch me when i done nothing to u kind of thing ... just need some answers to correspond to them:)

Last edited: Jan 27, 2011
  14. seth the chef

seth the chef Member

How about "just trying to get my gamer points". I have a fairly small clan and can only find a few people at a time on the battle list whose clan size is within the range that i can successfully attack. So i have little choice but to repeatedly attack the same people over and over sometimes for days on end and think it would be nice to let them know that I'm rally not picking on them

15. how about "your stats suck"

16. Attack me you coward!
    I'm a ninja, catch me if you can!
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend, please attack (Insert name of Eddie acct here) for me
    Meow!

17. Games get upgrades so players should have new messages that match new game options :)

Thanks for Game Points see U Later

See U in Forum http://forums.kanoapps.com

Next time Respect Boss Unlocks ( message to some who was removed from clan and killed your boss by ignoring note about unlocks ) :D

Get More Clan and Than we Battle

18. these 3 are perfect

19. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I've never used the messages.

20. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Due to a conflict with an allied Armada, one of my clan wondered:
    "is there a quit whining like a lil bitch response? :X"

The Armada leader got angry that one of my Armada attacked 13 times, spread out through a whole day and kinda declared war on us.
    So maybe we could have a response along the lines of "Suck it up and move on" or like Atheistic Satanist suggested, "Your stats suck."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.