[ZS] Items keep disappearing

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by shatterdpixel, Jul 20, 2019.

1. shatterdpixel

shatterdpixel New Member

so whats happening is exactly what the title says, i get items, but they disappear for no reason. i spent 106 un credits on the triple legendary loot case. however when i went to equip the items. they all disappeared, no trace. what the hell is happening
    respectfully: betty houdiini

2. shatterdpixel

shatterdpixel New Member

the game says i have the items getaway mask, crash bus, and fleshreaper mask. but they arent showing up in my inventory

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your items! Please submit a Support ticket so they can investigate your account. :)

4. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Just a random thought but you might check to see if you are on the correct tab for the item in inventory. And you do not have a filter hiding it.

i'm sure this is long since resolved but perhaps it may help someone else who runs into this.

5. braatt10

braatt10 Member

no, not a random thought, I used to have 5K+ of Boomboxes, Cyanide pills, Plague antidotes and others. disappeared months ago, will be gifted some have them and then they disappear again several times, haven't crafted so no idea where they went.

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Those are Destructives, you use them automatically when you fight.

7. braatt10

braatt10 Member

I understand that, but go from 5k+ one day and zero the next with more than one going to zero, I don't fight that much in a day to lose that many or the other different ones that did the same, there were that many for months and poof gone.

8. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

lol thought i replied to this thread way back when it was first made... When I looked into it one of the items mentioned didn't actually exists (the getaway mask, i think)

9. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

boomboxes are destructives if you mean on ZS. But that is a lot to go through. I guess I don't really pay much attention to my destructives. I probably should.