Last Game Update.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by elrusso08, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Define other Game Leaders? If it aint broke dont fix it.

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

this is why I don't set ambushes/counters cause it is not worth it why waste your coins on that junk? I rather just claim bounties in most cases then List these days! personally I don't think it is fair nor right that you increase the counters like that now I understand the bounty part but ambushes that is a RIP off...just my opinion...I really don't see the point having a ambush feature cause all you doing now is allowing script/bots play the game now RIP Kano Apps

3. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Overpowered and Abused Mechanic? Jesus Christ you sound like your weak Leader cdog. Let me tell you something...
    You were better using the counters in the old system. You are saying these things meaningless because your decisions are filtered by ccc which is Cdog.
    You have no idea how this game works. Basically you say you stayed idle-non active for 9 years and came back to be active. You have been playing for 1 year and see how barbaric you come from.

4. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Lottery Free Coins were removed weeks ago Lub Bru none time changed just inside you and none more coins. Now Highers levels will have the same chance to get coins. And for last, you cant use your counters as some weeks ago uh? You not figured well this whole post? let me guide you my little vikingul>>

When we started talking about this post, our goal was at least to correct some "Bugs" in the amount of coins that increased after having exceeded the necessary 10counters. The idea is fine and everything is going well the only one who is saying nonsense is you since you are taking the fish by the tail rather than by its head.

5. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

translate that whole post to english bobblesand i might grace you with a reply.

Ghostie likes this.