[LCN] Energy

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Tiny Dancer, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer New Member

I play 2-3 times a day. My energy only refills every 19 hours. I can't handle that ! I realize it levels up when I do but while I'm off line it creeps slowly. Does it improve as I get better skilled????

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it has always been that way for 10 years , never slowed down anyone,you get One daily boost and and One boost from clan. plus 500 each time you level, if you energy is 500 or more.

Hobo likes this.
  3. Hobo

Hobo Member

Improve your character under the profile tab to regenerate your energy faster. You first need to hit the level requirements and have the favor points to get the character you want. You can also increase your energy regeneration by hitting the energy and level up goals under achievements. A useful trick: When you have downtime, cant play and are at full energy use your energy boost anyway. This will double your maximum capacity while your energy boost is counting down to respawn again. A good combination: Full energy, plus an energy boost and then the energy from the news link on top of that. Keep in mind while you have your energy stacked that way you will lose the 500 energy you get for leveling until it has depleted again under your max. Hope that helps some.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Tiny Dancer

Tiny Dancer New Member

Yes, thank you. I have been looking at character advancement as a means to an end, but alas, no FP to spare. I like the idea of bundling up the boosts even if I can't play, I can go get them and stack them. Nice.