Birthday calendar robbed me

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Survival Streak 0, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

upload_2019-10-13_19-48-58.png

What's going on here? 22 hours left on the clock, won't let me finish...but let me start a new one -_-
    So i missed out on the levels worth of xp + the item what a rip off :p

Sandy Barrows and Jason74 like this.
  2. Jason74

Jason74 New Member

Happened to me too, in ALL my games on both servers. From what I am getting from other
    ppl all over, it's only seemed to have happened to ppl who didn't finish the calender's at least
    once already. I had 4 to go on every game. I sent them a ticket. Hopefully Kano will extend
    the calender 1 or 2 more days and or reward us with teh drop along with the money and exp
    for finishing it one time.

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  3. pridemom

pridemom New Member

Don't know what has happened to the calendar, but my syn are saying time has run out. Please fix this I was 4 away from finishing ! Will not restart I am in agreement we all don't need to fill out a ticket for this !

GoddessFreyja and Jason74 like this.
  4. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

my pc and vc calendars were not affected....just the one on the game i play daily.

Shady af

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So far so good on my end.

6. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

Same thing happened to 2 people I know playing VC on Server 2. One had less than 5 blocks left to finish his calendar and it said he ran out of time and made him start over. Other person had only done a few blocks and it did the same thing to him; made him start another calendar.

7. pridemom

pridemom New Member

I don't have 6 hours to finish what should have already been finished already.... that's put it at 11:30 my time .. thanks for nothing Kano !!

8. pridemom

pridemom New Member

What you should have done was let me finish the 4 blocks !! I go to bed in an hour!!!!! THANKS;;; yeah I am mad as a hornet right now

9. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

SAME HERE - and no chance of finishing :(. I understand the poor chap who oversees these is off with Flu - hope he is better soon and addresses this loss

10. roger j siciliano

roger j siciliano New Member

kano birthday calendar cut me short 22 hrs on all games I playmobwarslacanostra on both facebook and srver2,plus pirates and vikings on facebook, what will kano do to remedy this issue