[VC] on the hour, every hour

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by John GTG 1966, Jun 17, 2019.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I actually still have this problem were VC on FB and Kanoplay page keep refreshing pretty much on the hour and was going to try this but it says this if click remove> VC.PNG

Also it shows Kanoplay and Kano/Apps as well as Viking clan so is 3 different Active Apps and Websites, so would I click remove all the 3?

Also in doing this will it retain my 1k cheiftains recruited???? Dumb question, but obviously a huge problem if doesn't.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2019
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Make a note of your VC account (which I think is in your sig) and should you get a level 1 account we can get you sorted. I don't think you will have to remove all 3 and there is no guarantee that doing this will solve the problem but it is worth a shot.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

K, I'll give it a try tomorrow since your just now getting off work, if run into any hiccups :)

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I ended up deleting all 3 and logging back in with no problems, except for finding VC again. Used my link over searching for VC on FB. It's seems to have slowed down on refresh page though, but still occurring.

Smack likes this.