[LCN] Where did Battle Royale Go?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Geoff Heretic Wild, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

One game and it's gone?
    No announcement?

mwlcn-042.png

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  2. last one i saw only had one player so maybe that's why it's gone for now,think it's only a one day event but no doubt we will see it again soon

3. maybe click on news in game and try join that way as it is still in news feed in game,hope that helps

Attached Files:

4. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's turned off for the time being. It will be back (and no further info here either!).

Patricia Tuohy likes this.
  5. thanks for the reply mi7ch x

6. Hobo

Hobo Member

had my hopes very high for a syndicate event. Where syndicates near equal strength could battle each over. oh well. we got what we got. A pay to play event. Where again only those who empty out their bank accounts can win. Going to pass on this one.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  7. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

I wanna know where my REWARDS are!!! Finished 2nd three days ago and it still says 'rewards pending'!

Submitted a ticket 3 days ago and still no reply from KANO!

Good to see you still only care about certain people these days!

Also 3 months and no reply on my forum messages about the Pawn Shop and Mi7ch still hasn't replied to my personal message!

GUESS THE GAME IS NOW RUN BY BOTS TOO!

Ghostie likes this.
  8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@geckomaster I believe you have been responded to and have now collected your rewards. I appreciate your patience as we tracked down what went wrong.

If that is not the case please DM me and we'll get this sorted ASAP.

geckomaster likes this.
  9. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Yes finally received them...

Smack likes this.
  10. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Funny how fast you reply to this post, but it has been almost 4 months and no reply to this one:

https://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/pawn-shop-selling-back-items.36540/

How about some answers here too please. Even Mi7ch has not responded to a private message!

11. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Also, it would be nice to have an option to leave the event before it starts. I have been waiting almost 1 1/2 hours and now have to do something else, so i guess i loose my buy in. Not good

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is something we have in the works for cases like this.

As for Pawn Shop we'll be making a formal announcement soon. Mitch and I are not forum moderators btw but we do check in when we can. If you have a specific question about the game that you require a faster response to I suggest you go through our Support channel at support.kanoapps.com. However for this query you will likely get the same response as I gave above.

13. Curiously, the Battle Royale option under Fight went pfffft away. Did it not bring in enough $$$ for you guys, aye? :p

EDIT: Hey presto there it was back again! :D

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019