[LCN] FB Gift Pop Up Freezes Up

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Luann Irwin, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

I can't send a gift when helping jobs in social or gifts from profile nor send boosts with FB gift pop up. When click send the FB gift pop up freezes up. I have to open the game in a new tab. Other than that everything else is working. Help please. Thanks.

2. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

Taking surveys via my FB and others are having the same issue. Leave it up to FB to mess up our game. Check this out in how it messes up our game. If you have a GF tasks for loot cases calls for sending 10 gifts or give a mob a boost, you're screwed and might as well re-roll for a new task. Any task that calls for an FB pop up to send, it is not going to work. I got lucky with 25 actions in a boss fight. Got a free upgrade GF loot case! woohoo! Anyways, those are some examples. Make a call to FB again @ KANO please.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Having same issues, I've been hitting refresh page, this started today for me.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This looks to be a bug on FB's end of things. A bug report was filed recently but they are yet to acknowledge it so I am unsure how long this will persist. We will keep an eye on it and share any info as it comes available.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

I found a workaround and it's working. When sending a gift or boost, click cancel and it sends without freezing up.

gex4 likes this.
  6. Deirdra

Deirdra New Member

I've been having the same problem. Thank you Luann, the "cancel" is working !!

7. R`ichard

R`ichard New Member

Fixed here.

Luann Irwin and Kirsten like this.
  8. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

This is fixed here as well. Good job Kano for getting this one done quickly. Thanks.