[KanoPlay] Chat Name Color Change

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Mike Dragonetti

Mike Dragonetti New Member

I think the color of names should be lowered a little bit, maybe 50FP would be reasonable I think.

2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

50fp for just changing names color? there is no benefit or helpful thing it does especially since you cant change to any color you want. all preset

HJM likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

should be 10 FP's like a name change, but I am glad hardly anyone made a change, too many colors would be annoying , IMO

HJM, Kitty, neill1990 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Hobo

Hobo Member

I thought the same. too many colors would be a nightmare to look at. Hard on the eyes. Maybe it is a good thing the price is so high after all. :)

Kitty and Kirsten like this.
  5. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

LMAO 100 POINTS FOR CHANGING YOUR NAME TO SHOW UP IN A DIFFERENT COLOR...... I WOULD PAY 5 POINTS MAYBE AND THAT"S A BIG MAYBE ON 10..............BUT TO WASTE 100 POINTS FOR A COLOR CHANGE? NO NO NO FREAKIN WAY......SORRY KANO YOU REALLY DROPPED THE BALL ON THIS ONE :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

HJM, Ghostie, Hobo and 1 other person like this.
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

ugh, thats quite a lot of color changes there. did you pay your 400+fp for that :D

Hobo and Valerie like this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah it would hurt my eyes for sure, as it is a few already I notice in two other games did it and I find myself squinting lol

Hobo likes this.
  8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

With it put into perspective like that, it is horrible looking. KANO, just refund the people that actually purchased a "color" and get rid of the whole concept, and flush it down the toilet.

HJM, Kirsten and Hobo like this.
  9. Hobo

Hobo Member

Yes and hopefully they dont forget to wipe first. :D

10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

well there you have it Kano Everyone wants it either Cheaper or permantly removed cause it does hurt my eyes as well since I wear glasses an that is a good example!