[KanoPlay] Chat Name Color Change

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Aug 21, 2019.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Why do we have to Pay 100fps just for a color change?? that is way too much favor points just for colors?? 5-10 favor points would be more reasonable cause I know for 100 I can buy an Item Crate with that price WTF!! so NO DEAL from me Overcharging for a Color ughh

Ghostie, GTR and GoddessFreyja like this.
  2. Riddle: from a list of 20 issues that need fixing in this game, which one of them will Kano actually fix?

Answer: Item number 21 on the list, that the users accidentally (and stupidly) forgot to demand a fix for, namely the ability to rectify the shameful lack of colour variance in your name tag.

3. Hobo

Hobo Member

If anyone would like a new chat color without paying 100 fps for it, just adjust the brightness on your computer screen. :p

4. Camorista

Camorista New Member

what a joke!

5. WorldB

WorldB Member

If anyone has done this, is there an "are you sure" button. If not, I'd request one.
    I'd hate to click on the screen thinking I was going into a chat window and accidentally purchase this option.
    Thanks.

6. Camorista

Camorista New Member

just like the upgrade button on the godfather goal...

7. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

The office junior was unsupervised again - what in hell ! How does this enhance the game ?

Ghostie, Hobo and Justin the killer like this.
  8. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Sadly this is going to be a flop like the character alternative outfits.

The cost is too high and when it comes to custom color names... there isnt even a rgb/hex selection tool, its a preset colors. Changing name color doesnt offer any improvement and for the cost, its a bit much to think people will spend several hundred fp to unlock all the colors when there is an achievement to get 100k [yes it is pc specific achievement but all the games have high level achievements that debatably take the same if not more fp to reach]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    Justin the killer and GTR like this.
  9. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Sigh colored text.... smh What a waste.. There's far more important aspects of the game than adding colors to our names.. 100 fps?? seriously?? Not worth it.. Game is looking like my grandkids have run amok with a box of crayola.. What I really want to know is, how does adding colors improve our gaming experience? How does it help with existing issues in the game?? It doesn't, plain and simple. What about fixing matters that we have all complained about.. Better chat tools, clickable links in wc, ability to kick campers from raids etc....
    I don't get it..

10. Justin the killer

well trust me on this I don't get it either on the crap they do an come out with an then charging a fortune for Junk that is not even worth the value of it caused!!

Kitty likes this.
  11. Justin the killer

As I stated No One ain't gonna buy that for that price they are better off at doing at inbetween 5-10 FPS Only it is like getting 2 Hired guns for 10 fps alot easier an more affordable! an so far I only seen 2 people buy those color name change an that is it an the rest NOPEEEE!!

Kitty likes this.
  12. Justin the killer

@mi7ch any comments back on this? we want it Lower cause no one is gonna give a cent in on that price!

13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We're reading the feedback around the Chat Name Colors, but don't have anything new to announce right now. :)

14. Kitty

Kitty New Member

addendum: ok after a few days of the colors.... I can honestly say PASS, and someone please pass the ibuprofen :(.. All those colors are harsh on the eyes, the entire chat starts becoming a big blur after a while, js

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  15. Justin the killer

well you need to tell them Chop Chop then! Tired of them taking there time all the time an not really listening to what we have to say espically in certain things that are being brought over without our sayings! The Games may belong to the Company but if we are playing the games they need to hear our Feedbacks, cause I feel like Kano puts our feedbacks in the trash can an If they don't start to listen to us soon You will lose more people then you already have. I know that Kano Company is only for the money well what about the players who dont spend why dont you listen to them cause clearly you really dont! an that is a really Pitty on Kano Behalf! An on what I see about this ALL the Kano only listens to mostly the players who Runs Scripts an Cheats in the game espically after all the years I been playing an been in this forum an I come to conclusion all you kano devs only listen to those cheating players an that is what I see fit! Maybe one day kano you will open your big eyes just saying!!

16. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Game name change is 10 FPs, why wouldnt a color change be the same? It is just for estethics anyway so a far less cost would be reasonable for those interested

Kitty likes this.
  17. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I reckon 25fps would be fair tbh.

Reading isn't enough, acting on feedback would be better.
    When will this quote come true?
    There has been a bunch of occasions where almost all feedback about a decision has been negative and you just ignored it.
    I think stacking of daily rewards is a good example... or the time you increased hired and squad amounts on zs and quintupled the amount of items required.
    o_O

18. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Its a no i have been reading also and I’m embarrassed on your behalf - some of the comments i have seen have been less than complimentary

19. Kitty

Kitty New Member

Missed opportunity imho.. If y'all really wanted to do colors - lower cost.. give away a color to a player for xx amount of years playing the game, give away not just fps but a color every once in awhile in the lottery....

TomcaT likes this.
  20. Hobo

Hobo Member

it is a bit odd. Never heard anybody mention they wanted a color change to their existing name before. I think colors could be useful to identify certain people in different groups, like an admin or such. but 100 favor points is just too rich for my blood. I fold.

Kirsten and Kitty like this.