[VC] Bonus Blues

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by George Harshberger, Aug 7, 2019.

1. George Harshberger

George Harshberger New Member

I have posted about this issue before. When I click on the bonus that is posted when I select my area it goes to where I can start the game and just stays there.

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

what are you talking about can you be more specific an I can try my best to help out?

3. WorldB

WorldB Member

Same here. Don't really understand the explanation so don't know how to help

4. George Harshberger

Ok will try and be more specific. When I select the bonus that is offered in game on line I come here to the forum to get the bonus. When I select Kano 1 server which I usually use to obtain the bonus that is offered it goes to where I can start the game .Nothing happens when I select either Kano server it does the same thing on both for the game I am in.

5. WorldB

WorldB Member

You have to choose the server that you play the game on. I, for example, play thru Kongregate so I have to choose Kongregate. Are you selecting the link for the method you use to get into the game?

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah unfortunately I am not too clear on the issue here either. Judging by the flow you're describing you should be getting your boost.

I would recommend submitting a ticket to support.kanoapps.com (you can also find a link through your account page) as they're better at digging in to account specific issues.

7. George Harshberger

I do I select Kano server 1.