[LCN] Syndicate Quests July 18 - 22 Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

wish us luck, last time we couldnt do 10k job hard , this time its 5k meduim job, and we do not think we are able to lmaooooooo we are dead

2. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Do you look at what the members in your family are doing during syn war? I do, I want to know who's doing good and who's sitting on their butt letting everyone else do the work and they reap the rewards; same thing goes for Quests.

I have a great family so I don't really have to worry about either but it still would be nice to see :)

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  3. The dragon in me

The dragon in me New Member

Great. Not only that 400,000 boss fights are a call to make 400,000 stamina available, now the last quest opens and it has 15,000 fights on it.

Annita Flannery likes this.
  4. Annita Flannery

Annita Flannery New Member

In our group some dont play often some play more than others and in sw we dont spend fps unless we want so its not like we are in the top 20 so to me its not a big deal. People already know who does what anyways each to their own i say

5. Annita Flannery

Its a game people take too seriously who wants to be dicated to by sumone else. What you going to do spank them if they arent pulling their weight? We have a guy who flys in flys out for his job when hes around hes awesome but we wouldnt let him go because he cant get on sometimes.

JADES likes this.
  6. Annita Flannery

Chain your group we just did the 15,000 fights lol members scarficed their mobs to get it done. Bosses our group had stamina saved so working on tht now still along with the jobs quest that we havent completed lol

7. Annita Flannery

I always miss that part as of time zones but its only 50 people each group i dont think its that bad could be worse that one

8. Miss Kitty Snaps

I'd have to say the addition of the challenges wasn't a good option since the challenges are all timed, you are forced to keep waiting on getting a new shot or use gf pts to purchase the shots to finish the challenge off

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Use old shooter, can finish them in under 9 hrs.

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  10. Miles

Miles Member

Do you really have to be so greedy, you have dropped the 10,000 jobs down to 9000 jobs and guess what you decreased the % chances the people got for using there saved loot cases for getting 500 energy boosts ,every single person i have talked to have had same result from cashing in there cases,all they got was extra cash or lottery tickets instead of the usual 500 energy you got from either every loot case or every second one ,the 9000 jobs is still ridiculous needs to be 7500.
    Does every thing in this game need to be a cash cow for you ????

11. Si Celia

Si Celia Member

Opening the quests should be modified: after all easy quests are completed, all medium quests should open; when all medium quests are completed, all hard quests should open. The medium quests are too hard, and 9k jobs quest is ridiculous. The whole quest concept seems to be geared only to the big, powerful syns on server 1--maybe you should consider tiers based on total health/energy/stamina of syns. The easy quest rewards are crap, especially for server 2 syns that are mostly low level and cannot finish the harder quests.

12. Miss Kitty Snaps

I play on both servers and while there are more larger families on server 1, there are a bunch of great larger families on server 2. If each server had different rules then all the players from server 1 would start bosses on server 2 and then we would be the same as server 1 and they would change the rules to match

The whole point of the quests is not if you can finish them with what you got but Kano is hoping you can't and you will buy favor points....it's all about the money

13. Even 9000 is far too high, do you realise how much energy it costs higher levels per job? Well if you took that into account you'd have the amount set to 7500 maximum or even 6000 is a lot. Back to the drawing board for Kano I think and let's hope they take onboard the suggestions.

14. Trouble

Trouble New Member

from 10k lowerded to 9k .. whoaw how generous of you <facepalm>
    Still these quests tasks should be based on number of family members .. but hey we are just your player base .. gawd forbid you listen to us .. LMAO

Sandy Barrows and Ghostie like this.
  15. My only issues is why are Quests not based on syndicate size?? We have a small syn of 12, I am the highest level, in our syn, at 3603. We have to win 7000 fights and so does a friend in a large top 3 syndicate. They were done in 10 minutes while we are still on that quest and will probably never finish it. Why not base it on the number of people in the syn, so we would have maybe 3500 fight kills, etc.?

Trouble likes this.
  16. Da Fluffy

Da Fluffy New Member

It's obvious Kano doesn't play their own game and/or think we are dumb. Spend 200 FP on a quest to get 5FP or 10FP back??? Nah, I don't think so :p

GoddessFreyja and Ghostie like this.
  17. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

My main concern is frequency of quests. They should be special events. No more than quarterly. If they become monthly people will loose interest and wont make an extra effort (or spend any FP on fills)

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I like quest event's make them monthly, but "only if make raids quarterly" :p We know that won't happen though.

19. Kat Tyrrell

Kat Tyrrell New Member

MWC received 9k jobs on the last Quest task. We reach 75% done. We all used 2 refills plus our own amount of energy. But we will not reach 100% done. Unfortunately, 9k is still very, very difficult to reach. I suggest you lower it to 6k. Thanks.

Ghostie likes this.
  20. MAFUKO

MAFUKO New Member

I want to ask why the job is so high in Mob wars job and not in other games at the same level. I do not know, but if it was to make the game more attractive, this task should be a maximum of 3500 times. Otherwise it is unrealistic without FP. And I didn't hear that the hard chest was a reward here, as in the Viking Clan 100FP.