[VC] Can not see entire page

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by ZSlayer, Jul 16, 2019.

1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Since armor update can't see the whole boss page or raid boss page, so unable to get to all the raids to work on :(

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I think the best bet is that Kano should remove there games from that site cause that site an the company over that is very lazy an not willing to cooperate with the kano business! unless if kano can move you guys over to our Servers an post it as wel Server 3 for Armor Players :)

3. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Ok it has been 2 days and still can't see entire page when there is a long list of bosses, or adventures, or challenges...
    I know armor server players are last on Kano's list to care about, but would it be so hard to just fix it already :(

4. ajui

ajui Member

i didn't have this problem.. yet. does the page still loading when that half screen? try press Esc or stop the loading. sometime i do get half screen when internet slow. then i just let it load for a while before press Esc then i got full view. if it doesn't work, try difference browser. if still doesn't work, then i give up. lol

5. Localsiding

Localsiding Member

It is Thursday, July 18, 2019 at 8:33 A.M. PDT and I was in the game, and now nothing works. THE GAME IS FROZEN. FIX YOUR GAME.

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Only just seen this... if you're ever experiencing scrolling issues you can add scroll bars to the game by putting ?use_scroll_bars=1 at the end of the games url so https://armorgames.com/viking-clan-game/15774/ becomes https://armorgames.com/viking-clan-game/15774/?use_scroll_bars=1 if there is already meta garbage at the end of the url like "?ar_t_1=banner&ar_t_2=zs&ar_language=en&t=1564239985" then you need to put &use_scroll_bars=1 at the endof the url... hope this helps and makes sense :-/

7. Mike Dragonetti

Mike Dragonetti New Member

I play through the KanoPlay website and never had a problem with the page?

8. steven pergram

steven pergram New Member

Ok it has been 2 days and still can't see entire page when there is a long list of bosses, or adventures, or challenges...
    please fix my game !!

9. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Whenever I saw this it in past it wasn't a game problem. It's probably browser problem. OClear your cookies and history and clean up your system and try again. Also check your connection speed to see if it is,lagging . If not better after cleaning up your system, try server 1,using your FB I'd to log in and see if it's a FB issue. If all else fails send a support ticket