EUROPEANS NOT WANTED ?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by susan leonard, Jul 16, 2019.

1. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

WHY DO YOU CONSTANTLY FREEZE EUROPEANS OUT OF THE BLITZ,S BY HAVING THEM AT TIMES WHEN WE ARE SLEEPING ...

IT SEEMS TO ME IT IS HAPPENING MORE AND MORE ...LIKE YESTERDAY 15/07/19

17:00 Tuesday, Pacific Time (PT) is
    01:00 Wednesday, in United Kingdom

SERIOUSLY I WAITED ALL DAY FOR THE BLITZ ONLY TO FIND YOU DID NOT CATER FOR ME AGAIN .....

IT IS NOT FAIR ...THERE ARE MORE THAN JUST PST PTD OR ANY OTHER P PLAYING HERE ..

PLEASE TRY TO CONSIDER THAT ...JUST FOR ONCE !!!!!!

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yesterday was one of the few days where we don't run two Blitzes in LCN, one very early in the morning Pacific time (for the afternoon European crowd) and then another one later in the day for the North American players. It won't be too long before there is a European compatible Blitz again.

3. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

thank you Mitch :)

4. mr matt

mr matt New Member

How about doing 3 blitzs mitch !!! As if u do a early one ie pacific time for the european crowd most are at work. we need one around our evening time ,cause if folks are at work we miss the early one and also the later one as we asleep .. so we lose out yet again.

5. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

Good point Mr. Matt

6. Annita Flannery

Annita Flannery New Member

Not on either of those time zones fact is cant please everyone. Fact the bots will beat you anyway so how about no blitz then the only losers are the bots lol

Pinhead likes this.