[LCN] Pawn Shop - Selling back Items

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by geckomaster, Jun 11, 2019.

1. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

I understand why you suspended the selling back of items due to a bug in the system, however, now that you are no offering raid bonuses, why haven't you brought back the pawn shop so we can sell back our inventory?

We should not have to suffer due to an error on a new feature which is no longer available, but should be able to benefit from selling our lower rated items.

IpeeFreely and Crazy Inuit like this.
  2. Michael1980

Michael1980 New Member

The silence is deafening ain't it!

I for one have not purchased FP's since Kano ripped me off with their stuff up.

Dont intend to either.....until Kano make good.

Funny thing though, I am becoming more and more relaxed about only getting 40-50 items per raid, the number that I appear to be able to achieve "naturally" without spending real dollars on extra FP's.

geckomaster likes this.
  3. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Hey moderators...how about answering my first question regarding the Pawn Shop? Please bring it back.

IpeeFreely likes this.
  4. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Of course the moderators HAVEN'T even taken the time to ANSWER this post...guess they have a forum for us to write NOT FOR THEM TO ANSWER!

IpeeFreely likes this.
  5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

On the error from raids, pawn shop has been totally removed?

geckomaster likes this.
  6. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Yes...sstupid or what??!!!

7. geckomaster

geckomaster Member

Hey m
    Hey
    mi7ch
    HOW ABOUT A REPLY???!!!!

8. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

The pawn shop should have been made available again, as soon as they'd "cleared up" their own mess following colognegate. Just silence since.