Armada wars thresholds for each level a,b,c,d ? what are they

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TyRayd, Jul 3, 2019.

1. TyRayd

TyRayd New Member

Who can tell me the threshold is to become a A Armada family ?

2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Theoretically the top 20% by skill points is an A, the next 20% is a B and so on. It's a moving target as players keep leveling and adding to their skills.

I said theoretically above as the tiers seem sticky. Dont seem to move down ranking even when seem weak compared to others in same category and people leave weakening syn/armada/guild/faction further

TyRayd likes this.
  3. TyRayd

TyRayd New Member

So how would you go about to figure this out we are on the threshold of top B Armada to possible going to a A as we added a few higher players ??? how can you put a number on it ? we are looking at 16,206,800,000 for our health strength ....is their a way to calculate to get a closer number?

4. TyRayd

TyRayd New Member

we really do not want to jump into A class at this point in time so we are tying to figure the numbers as close as we can with out spilling over in A class ?

5. Steven Jordan

health doesn't have a bearing on this. The ranks are based on the total skill points of your top 15 members. Since kano doesnt make this info public, the only way to really gauge is to PRIVATELY discuss with members of different Armadas. Of course disclosing this info could make you more of a target

6. Steven Jordan

If you are a top B now, you definitely dont want to move up to A. I would refrain from adding any super higher levels. Just replace members not doing their share with others at similar level willing to work the war more effectively.

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

if you dont wanna be come an A you will need Mid Levels who are maybe level 2,000-3,500. but either way even being a Mid High B or a Lower B I can still take you down by myself even a Low A :D