[LCN] Syndicate Quests Beta 2 Walkthrough and Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 19, 2019.

1. TomcaT

TomcaT Member

Mitch, Since the Quests are still tuned for a full Syndicate of 25 over four days...........
    What are the Metrics for the Number of Syndicates that have 25 members in comparison to those with 21-24Members,
    16 to 20 Members, 11 to 15 Members, 6 to 10 members and 1 to 5 members.
    Maybe there should be some consideration to developing the Quests similarly to ow Syndicate Wars Syndicates are Ranked Based on a formula of assets and strength. The Quests Goals could be assignd on in a more fair fashion so smaller syndicates can acheive similar rewards based on TEAM efforts as those with a full compliment of 25.

In Regards to: we did see that people wanted the ability to check everyone else's contribution, however we did have the reservation that this might not be used with the Syndicate member's best interests in mind by others.
    Syndicate Leaders should be able to see the progress of all syndicate members, so that we can teach, educate and motivate our syndicate members. Not all syndicate members play the same times throughout the day or with as much enthusiasm or game knowledge as other syndicate members. I think it ties the leaders hands not having the stats available them.

FancyPants and Sandy Barrows like this.
  2. ajui

ajui Member

server 3 coming? i keep get 504 Gateway Time-out on armor server now.. all game..

3. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

4. susan leonard

susan leonard Member

The quests are ok, but having the 10k jobs as the last one, is really not doable. most only have 24hrs, to complete it, maybe less, even a full syndicate, will struggle with that for obvious reasons, high energy jobs, even going back 4 citys, helps nobody, you really do need to look at that one, its beyond unfair, and as for one of the comments here, about MORE jobs and going back for consumables, NO WAY, you cannot compare LCN to ZYNGA two very different games, i am not advocating making the quests a push over, but being fair, 10k jobs is ridiculous, can the kano devs accounts do it ? i doubt it, but hey, if you can, no cheating mind, then show us how ...until then , you really need some more tweaking, like make it 8k jobs or what ever, and make it the first quest, with another open also, and when the second one is complete, the others open, at least that way, we have the 5 days to complete the 10k jobs. you could also make it that we can go back as far as say, any job over that ranges from 70 to 90. lots can be done, to keep us at it, but fairly :):)

Hobo and mr matt like this.
  5. TinaS

TinaS New Member

I have a quick question. Do the quest loot cases expire? Or can they be saved and opened @ our leisure? Thanks!

6. Corgy

Corgy New Member

Random Quests - instead of having easy, med, and hard, how about 10 quests all the same for all syndicates. our syndicate stumbled on jobs and kept us out of the hard category. Seems like we are at the luck of the draw. i saw that there was a quest for gifting. including both servers, haven't had that one yet.

7. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

It's not useless. It's good to see who is contributing what to the overall. In our syn, we reward members with familia spots based on their participation in SW. We'd do the same with quests. There are only 20 familia spots available with 25 syn member spots so that's how we prioritize who gets in.

TomcaT likes this.
  8. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

The loot items in these chests shouldn't be worse than the drop in the highest boss.

Case in point:
    Grounded Hoverboard 155 A 119 D

The Bayek drop is better than this! Cairo Scooter 159 A 147 D

I know a few of us have pointed this out before. Please consider this for the next round.

Thanks!

9. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Can you move these damn chests so I can play the game ? - every time i click i get the useless chests

Hobo likes this.
  10. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Finally opened them to get rid of the pop up - well as expected a total waste of effort - Kano really is that your best effort ?

11. Hobo

Hobo Member

I must agree. The 10k jobs is beyond difficult. With a full roster of 25 and unlocking this 'quest' early, we still only got around 1300 plus really trying to get it done. It is just not possible unless each member of syn willing to flush 300 to 500 fps down the toilet for a chance at 100 plus fps back. Not really a fair exchange indeed. That quest could have a time limit of 2 weeks and I imagine we'd just finish it as the final seconds ticked down.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  12. Hobo

Hobo Member

I hate spreading bad vibes but the rewards from these quests challenge are cheap. But isn't every aspect of this game? You need to invest more for a return of less. The syn war, invest more, rank higher, get back less. No tiers on raids anymore. Now you can barely ever get superior items even with your best effort. 70 million damage done to get a common item assuming you're still not first place. Now the Syn quest that ask you to do the impossible so you spend and get back less than you invested.

Ghostie likes this.
  13. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

A very poor return for the effort required.

Hobo, TomcaT and Sandy Barrows like this.
  14. Deren

Deren New Member

Really unhappy with the rewards received for the effort put in. I spent a total of 80fp on refills, and only got 35 back when other synd members got 50 from 1 case and refilled nothing. Also, what is the point of cash boosts? please remove them as they are useless! the rest of my crates were full of energy and crappy items i wont use, aside from 2 old crate items. Overall it is very underwhelming for the effort that was put in.

It seems these quests are geared towards spenders and players who are over lvl 11k as these tend to be the players with massive Stam & Energy reserves (Raid levellers) it doesn't really do much for non spending players or lower levels with less energy and stamina.

As a syndicate leader i would like to ask for a feature where we can see the percentages for the other players in our syndicate, so we can see the level of participation from each player

Hobo and TomcaT like this.
  15. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback all, have discussed it with the team. We'll definitely be looking at making some changes to the points brought up here, so stay tuned for those updates!

FancyPants and Hobo like this.
  16. We managed the 10k Jobs Quest with 2 hours left on the clock, without substantial spending. We started on that Hard Quest with over 72 hours left on the clock, mind you...