[LCN] Mother's Day Raid Shop Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Why the price difference on the premium ambush van between server 1 and 2 ? 30 versus 60

2. Karen Harsanye

Karen Harsanye New Member

3. Karen Harsanye

Karen Harsanye New Member

iT IS YOUR FAULT NOT THE PLAYERS..YOU ARE LIKE A ROBBER.THESE FP'S SHOULD BE GIVEN BACK...YOU NOT ONLY TOOK THE ONES THEY GOT FROM THE GAME BUT ONES WHICH THE PLAYERS BOUGHT--------POOR BUSINESS...AS A GOOD BUSINESS PERSON THESE SHOULD BE GIVEN BACK............P.S. i DID NOT GET ANY-JUST VOICING MY OPINION FOR MY FELLOW PLAYERS.END OF CONVERSATION.......GIVE THEM BACK--IF ANYONE PUT THESE ON A CREDIT CARD CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE CHARGES AND THEY WILL REMOVE THIS FROM YOUR BILL

4. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Lets just suppose for a minute that all those who did get all those fvps were on the opposite side and missed out..... The tone would be quite different. You have to see it from two sides. Still, I do want the fvps that I purchased legally with real money back on my account. Take away those I got from the glitch, thats fine, wasnt really counting on them anyway. And take away those 10 3xMaster Crate I purchased from the cologne money, thats okay too, when you do it for all accounts.
    and yes, I spent way too much real cash to do raids even without knowing the glitch.

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    williamw125 and Annita Flannery like this.
  5. Numptywaller

Numptywaller Member

I'll just have the money back. The points wont be of any use to me at all. I am quitting. When a company thinks its ok to just walk in and remove stuff from an account then to my mind its time to go. Listen, if you buy something wrongly priced from a shop then it doesnt mean the store manager can just walk into your house and take it back and also take back all the other stuff you bought.

6. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Then I want to trade all my purchased high loot raidshop items to cologne and fvps too :) But I guess many of you wouldnt agree with that ;)

7. Annita Flannery

Annita Flannery New Member

Hahaha some of the comments are funny as. Im not sure why soo many are complaining sounds like you got shitloads of free fps. So kano should take those back but if people had other fps then they should get those back.
    If everyone got the fps then its fair but quite clearly quite a few didnt so its an unfair advantage to those that recieved.
    Props to kano for getting some balls to take them away now just sort out the bots

Killa Queen and Gazzaaaa like this.
  8. Annita Flannery

Boo hoo for you numpty lmao im sure you will get the real ones back. After they figure how much you got from the glitch lmao

9. ASPY

ASPY New Member

Repeat ,against this bullshit from Kano ,we have only one option ,boycott their store ,and play only for free , They create this crap and then calling us cheaters and thief ???? I'm too nice and educate for tell you Kano ,where you can put the next event raids ,ty for give me a good reason for stop to waste my money here

Marshal O.P. Rockwell, SoT and Seppo like this.
  10. fulvio

fulvio New Member

eh come ti capisco caro Salvatore, è ora di dare una lezione a sti kani

11. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

Can those of us who didn't take advantage of this "glitch" have something to make up for the amount of levels/skillpoints gained by those who did? Probably best not to hold my breath....

Killa Queen and Gazzaaaa like this.
  12. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

worst idea ever to take fps back..... who the hell is rite minded to give lcn any money after this shit!??!

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
  13. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

your lost then , i have missed many blitzes when im sleeping so whats the point about whinin git htat , we all got same opportunities to get those WE ALL

14. fulvio

fulvio New Member

"glitch?
    where was the "glitch?

it was there in stockpile
    clear and sharp only to use

15. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

I agree completely, hence why I put glitch in "". Kano messed up, and to take peoples' fp to zero was a massive cock-up. I think they may struggle to redeem themselves.

16. Annita Flannery

Hows that working out for your group? Bet they are still playing

17. Annita Flannery

well maybe those that didnt get the glitch get the fps call it even. Then they can do more damage on the next raids then its fair what you reckon

ReeferC likes this.
  18. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

I am still wondering why people say it was not a glitch? Why did you all hush about it? It was certainly not menitioned anywhere, so people did want to keep for themselves and few exclusive members of their friends? I only learned when someone told me yesterday afternoon.

19. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

ANYONE THAT BOUGHT FAVOR POINTS SHOULD CONTACT THEIR CHARGE CARDS AND CHARGE THEM BACK TO KANO. I know a lot of people that are doing this.
    KANO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WIN THIS. It was a legal offer and I had NO IDEA it was a glitch. I have zero favor points and I have over 300 that I had earned. I cannot charge them back but I will not buy ANY EVER!
    I hope this ends this game and puts you out of business Kano!

SoT and ReeferC like this.
  20. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

I didn't know about it til I logged on in the morning, to see messages from people about how many skillpoints and levels they had done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.