[LCN] Mother's Day Raid Shop Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

There really isn't any major unbalance, they just don't like the amount of people who took advantage. I mean honestly, if someone bought enough refills to gain 1000 cologne I seriously doubt they don't have nothing but limited items anyway. I know that a certain mod/player knew about this since last st. patricks day raid as that persons friends and synd took massive advantage of it to level. Same with every other glitch openly discussed on kong chat, if it got out of the group then it got reported and "fixed". That's the same reason I always said the staff shouldn't be fraternizing with players. I mean seriously who do you think leaks any of these glitches?

SoT likes this.
  2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

KANO is not ZYGNA (AKA MAFIA WARS) they took you in on failing game, respect is due unlike people that brought in scripts from your old game, and mentality.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So no imbalance, then say massively level? LMFAO, and BTW only 1 Mod in KANO, or do you mean Employee?

4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I do have a question where is the Owner of Kano an why are they not in this Forums?? espically if something like this goes down?? cause i rather chat with a Boss Owner then Employers like this? cause seems we are not getting good reports from Mi7ch he is only keeping quiet too himself an he knows there are more too tell but he just wont spill his beans out for us??

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
  5. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I'll give Mi7ch the credit that he at least responds and quite often it is shitcases he has to respond to.

Reesy901 and JADES like this.
  6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

So on another note, since you decided to take my 500+ legit Fp and set me down to 0 just before sw, how is that not creating a new unbalance, and when will I get my ftp back?

7. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

that dont mean nothing for which i do respect that in all means but still The Owner needs to be here an give us everything they know so we can have more infomation about this matter at stake! cause it could cost them the Kano Apps Gaming Business or even closed down. You should have notice there are alot right now thinking about quitting so pretty much the big spenders are fed up!

williamw125 likes this.
  8. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

KANO YOU SCREWED UP BIG TIME. NO ONE SHOULD SUFFER BUT YOU. We thourht it was a legitimate trade for something not usuable to the player. maybe you really planeed 1 fabor point per cologhme, YOUR MISTAKE YOU LIVE WITH IT. PUT THE FAVOR POINTS BACK! i really believe it you do not put those favor points back mob wars will end just like mafia wars.

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
  9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I had 500+ fp in my account. We learn of a feature we can use to progress faster (like soo many changes you did in the past). I decide to use it and level more than I usually would since payback is higher. Now you take the fp and the items gained from it. That leaves back the issue that I would not have leveled as much if the gain hadn't been there, and that the hours played are lost. Plus you clean out my fp account which contained fp for among other things, the sw tomorrow
    How is that a fair approach on a feature implementation you guys did?

jj wilson, iggy, williamw125 and 2 others like this.
  10. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Not going into the grammar nazi argument. If you work for a company there is always that temptation to help your friends, sucks but it's true, why not remove the issue by not playing? Or rather don't interact on the game. Sorry I hit a sensitive issue with you, but we both know this is all true. I don't see any problem with the level increase as you know there is the little script program that was so popular in leveling. The same one kano(Or KANO Apps for the nazi) ignored that allowed players of privileged to heal and attack (x) amount of times in order to level fast.

They said the solution to skill points was to level, so the same solution can be used here.... just buy more fp and level up, you will eventually catch up, maybe in another 3yrs or so but hey.

SoT likes this.
  11. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Having used a lot of officially purchased favor points on raids, and bought the high stat loot in the raid shop, then I also want those exchanged to cologne and favor points instead as I did not know from the start about this mistake, so we will want something.

12. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Seriously just give out 9 master crates to everyone out of the loop and restore the rest of the players fp. Or make some special type of items to "balance" the 100 levels that are creating such a big issue.

SoT likes this.
  13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I gained at least 80 levels out of my nearly 15k levels, huggeee unbalance :)

ReeferC likes this.
  14. SoT

SoT Member

ZYNGA, not ZYGNA... I didn't say Kano "IS" ZYNGA... I warned since the beginning from the scripters, from bots, from trade with accounts etc here in this same forum. But it was not heard. Only recently Kano froze temporarly some acc - but didn't close of course coz rich spenders. Kano did similar mistakes as ZYNGA. And yes, "they took you" coz took a big financial advantage... but created unbalance between old and new players, between ppl who can buy expensive loot and other who work(ed) hard on skills.

Reesy901 likes this.
  15. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I think you need to realize something here. In a business you are serving others. So if anyone needs to be grateful for the extra income its KANO not the people giving them money. If you didn't have your head so far up KANO's backside you would read before jumping into defensive mode. Think about it like this, you have money in a bank they decide to invest it and lose it with no replacement. Do you tell them it's ok I'm just grateful you allowed me to let you use my money and leave me screwed?

16. Numptywaller

Numptywaller Member

" The Godmother has gathered a selection of powerful items and is willing to trade them to you in exchange for your Raid Tokens"

That is the walkthrough post. "Willing to trade them". SO I TRADED.

And now you can deal with the chargebacks initiated for the points taken from my account. I strongly suggest everyone else do the same too.

17. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

When they expect to make money off of the gaming community, they roll out the marching band.

ReeferC likes this.
  18. Michael Wheet

Michael Wheet Active Member

I consider myself lucky.Been playing well over 4 years without spending a cent. I do however feel strongly for those who got pulled in and spent $$$ only to be spit upon. Still, 4 years of my life has a LOT of worth, promoting this game and getting others to spend so they may "catch-up" or surpass my account. Non-payers have (unlike popular belief) a great value in that aspect. So when the time I spent (time=money) is getting wasted like this, I may get offended. So the community, as a whole, payer or not is rightfully upset over the recent actions of KANO. The worst part is, this is not your first "mistake" and many have come to expect it. Does not mean we have to ACCEPT it.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Think you need to realize one person already claimed gaining 4k FP's on this so called offer and they think not a glitch? That's $1k real money for free, and I bet others did more. So pull your head out of your ass and look at it from the other side. BTW many accrued this without buying FYI.

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  20. fulvio

fulvio New Member

dear mi7ch
    I don't tell you where you can put raids tk because I am polite
    I want you to give me back my fp paid what I had before YOUR mistake
    I spent a lot of money here,
    now you won't have a penny from me
    until this theft will not be fixed
    and I think many others associate with me

iggy, Marshal O.P. Rockwell and ASPY like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.