[LCN] Mother's Day Raid Shop Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually it was one input error as making it a "limited item" the rest of code was already set up for pawn shop.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Lock box does not expire, it's one time deal though so if open it, will never see it again.

3. nunya

nunya Member

Thanks for the info! So with me down to 3 earned per 10 used and it continually dropping in amount earned I guess I should buy it soon since its not making much anymore.

4. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

I think the problem is that to many free players took advantage. I remember when there was a "glitch" that allowed multiple challenges to be open at once, how long and how many fps were given free like that? To top it off you didn't remove the fp's you just fixed it and acted as though nothing ever happened. What about those who abused the lotto "glitch"? Did you remove fp's, cash and xp? Nope. Don't pick and choose like you are used to, grow some balls and admit you screwed up and look the other way as you have in the past. (I didn't take advantage of this, but it still isn't right what you are doing) BBB.org anyone?

As for balance... you screwed that up along time ago with your skill point "fix". 2500 levels latter and 1m totals still losing to players who use sydney drops.... what about that unbalance?

5. nunya

nunya Member

""""""""" This Balance point is extremely well stated and VERY TRUE. I can attest to what you stated being 100% true and my account is proof of it. I get beat by low level garbage accounts now all due to Kano's Skill point crap they pulled.....

6. williamw125

williamw125 Member

skill points should count accordingly. instead of just being able to buy your account items. ie, there should be no way a level 5k should be able to beat a level 13k but ok

iggy, SoT and Marshal O.P. Rockwell like this.
  7. jj wilson

jj wilson New Member

I mbyself didnotq benefit from the cologne sale since i use this item...that being said i am not mad nor did i complain!Kano you set the raid towken format up...you gave the options to sell the item!!!so why shouldnt players benefit from this???personally i believe you knew it and it was set up for a few select big spending raiders and someone stufmblee upon it and the cat was out. Of the bags...no mcatter...None the ldess once again anytime a players actually gets something from you...rather than you bleedin players dry for every cent yall take it!!!i say yall are freakin crooosk!!it was your deal you set it up!!!yet ppl found way to benefit fromv your event so you rob them...and nort only did you take what was gained you tookf sll they hald...you steaight up stole from players that had speunt mconey to buy fps!!!it hgas becozme obvious to me you dont care nor do you appreciate your customers oer the $20k + you make a month after expwenses snd salary!!b!it is obvious you do not want to continue in this game unless you are always screwing you customers!!ki believe it is time to exit stage left!!!you have ruined game and shown you are truly just thiyefs taking advantage of all you can!!

8. What you did was wrong. If would be in my country they would investigate the issue and bring it to court. Was a total deception for us players and we should boycott not to buy no more fps till they respond with more prudent ways of resolving that issue. Not taking from us like thieves. Not nice and If I dont get an answer which have been in the game since 2009 I wont be playing this game no more. Or not buy any of your fps or crates. That was very unprofessional from you to get hands on our merits. We spent thousands of dollars throughout the years and that is how pay us? Geese I could find game better than this entertainment that only takes money and not giving us any.
    Br. Harold Hernandez, SDV

SoT, jj wilson, ReeferC and 2 others like this.
  9. jj wilson

jj wilson New Member

How do i erase my cc information from ksno play?

10. jj wilson

jj wilson New Member

I agree entirely kano shud use a new sLogan!!!vNOBODY WINS WITH KANO!!!

11. williamw125

williamw125 Member

Harold, you are right, as long as it benefits kano it is all good, if not they take and take and take, what have they given any of the customer base? nothing for sure

SoT and Marshal O.P. Rockwell like this.
  12. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

There was another glitch that was totally ignored beyond simply removing the offer: The daily deal ad videos that awarded 1 FP when you watched them. You could watch them over & over getting a FP for every single time.

SoT, ReeferC and bowberson like this.
  13. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

BOHICA!!!!

SoT and bowberson like this.
  14. Pezinator

Pezinator Member

there's a pawn shop?! wth never seen it before?!

15. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Now you gave the raid tokens back. I do not want them. You took ALL MY FAVOR POINTS AND I AM NOT PLAYING OR SPENDING UNTIL I GET MY FAVOR POINTS BACK

Marshal O.P. Rockwell and SoT like this.
  16. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL BE FIXED IS IF EVERYONE STOPS PLAYING, ESPECIALLY STOPS SPENDING. DO NOT BUY FAVOR POINTS FOR SW, I THINK I FINALLY FOUND A REASON THAT YOU F--KED US OVER ENOUGH TIMES AND IT IS TIME TO QUIT.
    I had over 300 favor points that I always save. I used some of what I earned legally in the trade. I am not buying any and probably not playing until i get them back.

17. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

We need to all quit the game and let it go under like Mafia Wars. Maybe they can keep all the asshole bullies and they can bully each other

18. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Only way to "fix" this is to either roll back prior to raid and that means refunds(so not going to happen) or leave the "unbalance" and let it sort itself out as you said in the case of the skill points. You could also credit any player who didn't use the glitch (x) fps or some special crate items(maybe 3 sets ??) and let it go. Simple customer management courses might do the staff wonders. Best to listen to customers rather than attack or punish them for your laziness/ignorance/rushing/greed.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm getting 4-5 per 10 FP's used (keep in mind no spending) and have 134 currently in box, I'll see if it declines per FP never looked, doubt will ever use it.

20. SoT

SoT Member

I will for sure not buy anything more. Playing with 1 FP that I got from leveling is a joke. I must wait for weeks to make some FP . Tomorrow is SW, fine, ppl have no FP and will not spent for refills. We'll see where all this leads. Always warned to not repeat Mafia Wars errors, but as I said before - ppl don't learn from history, and seems Kano even don't want to hear the voice of it's customers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.