[LCN] LCN skill points defense wth???

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by kathleen jinks, May 5, 2019.

1. kathleen jinks

kathleen jinks New Member

Why has the base achievement moved from 5000 to 8000???o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O This must be a glitch as the other levels are still on point. Please correct this as I don't think its really fair to those of us that have "almost" made it to that achievement, do you??

2. Alfredo Scarface

Alfredo Scarface Active Member

Do you play Viking Clan too? It's not changed, 1500, 5000, 10000 is the way it has always been in Viking Clan. Not sure how Zombie or Pirate works. LCN has 1500, 3500, 8000. You're definitely mixing up LCN with something else.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  3. kathleen jinks

LOL, nope. Apparently you have not played LCN as long as we have. The 8000 is VERY recent,its actually a slap in the face. Its one more reason that so many of us are LEAVING LCN behind-bots,rigging,ridiculous leveling,HL'ng,you name it-KANO is screwing the pooch on this platform.

4. Alfredo Scarface

They didn't change it. You're simply wrong. I've been on LCN 8 years, half that in VC. I know for a fact I'm right you play another game, guessing Viking Clan. I can vouch for the numbers being correct for that.

5. Alfredo Scarface

Just went back in a group chat and seeing where I personally got it 16th April 2016. Could look back further, but why?

kathleen jinks likes this.
  6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Kirsten likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There are plenty of reasons to be mad and leave a game, but an achievement ?? lol not sure I understand but that's is okay, ya don't need to explain.

8. kathleen jinks

Bowing my head here,properly chastised, in my gung hoe attitude I was pretty sure of myself-sorry to one and all-sigh-cane whacks taken to the hand-that said-LCN is sometimes a great pain in the butt! LOL

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  9. kathleen jinks

You are correct,I am so sorry-was spouting off and I humbly apologize-sigh-that's what I get for playing to many games.

Alfredo Scarface likes this.
  10. Alfredo Scarface

No worries, can happen to anyone, sure I've been there on being positive I was in the right on something even when wrong, and sure I'll be there again :D

kathleen jinks likes this.